• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very well deserved, congrats RikD!

Can we nominate someone?

Yes. I've been keeping an eye on Rik's online status so that he has a chance to see the reminders before opening this, and now he has.

So indeed, this is now open for nominations, first come, first served!

Congratulations misterbean!

Hmm... Nominating each other for awards? I'd this some kind of conspiracy...?I kid ;) Congratulations misterbean!

Hmm... Nominating each other for awards? I'd this some kind of conspiracy...?I kid ;) Congratulations misterbean!

damn those AARland reporters! They keep getting better and better :D
seriously, though, I just felt like he deserved it. Always has the right attitude in all his posts (that I know of).

Very well deserved congratulations, misterbean!

I would like to nominate Tekcor's dark tale about the final days of the Reich as told by a conspirator against Hitler's madness: Alptraum . Not only is it a great narrative, but it also provides a rare insight into the machinations of the labyrinthine Nazi government. Add to that the fact that the man has gone through a deep personal trauma, while he still keeps going, and he truely deserves all praise.

edit: Is it just my browser, or does everyone see an extra, non-existing page in this thread?

I would like to nominate Tekcor's dark tale about the final days of the Reich as told by a conspirator against Hitler's madness: Alptraum . Not only is it a great narrative, but it also provides a rare insight into the machinations of the labyrinthine Nazi government. Add to that the fact that the man has gone through a deep personal trauma, while he still keeps going, and he truely deserves a. praise.

edit: Is it just my browser, or does everyone see an extra, non-existing page in this thread?
I see it to. Congratz Teckor!

Extra page is apparently something to do with a broken thread - I think it's to so with deleted posts or something.

In any case, Alptraum sounds amazing - I must check it out one day. Congratulations Teckor!