Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
While France may be failing spectacularly due to inept and arrogant leadership, the AAR is doing well so congratulations indeed @makif130289

Congratulations!

As makif hasn't been online since May 10, I declare this thread open for nomination. As always, first come, first serve.

Many congratulations

Congratulations!

The CK2 Mafia strikes again. ( ;) )

An intriguing choice, congratulations @Green Rice. I do hope these Habsburg keep up the family tradition of relentless inbreeding, that's part of the fun of the dynasty.

I read your AAR (without knowing you were this week's showcase) and I agree with the other, it's definitely well deserved. Congrats ! :)

Thank you very much to @Bullfilter for the nomination and to everyone who sent congratulations and read my work! This has been an unbelievable week to get such praise and attention for my first AAR, really my first proper post on the forums! I cannot possibly express my feelings in mere words!

As it now falls to me to pass on the torch, I decided that it felt proper both to me, as someone who actually has many more hours logged in EU4 than CK2, and for the thread, as looking back it seems we’ve been making the rounds through Stellaris, Hearts of Iron, and Crusader Kings, that I nominate a Europa Universalis AAR for this week.

So it brings me great pleasure to nominate @DukeOfNorfolk for their Sirhind AAR, “The Quest for the Amulet of Malik Bahram Lodi”! Not only have they crafted a wonderful story to tie together the events of their campaign, but they’ve made me laugh at a couple moments, particularly in their second chapter! Please go check them out and join me back on this thread to offer them congratulations and thanks for sharing their creativity with us!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Very many congratulations

Congratulations @DukeOfNorfolk always nice to see an AAR about a different part of the world from usual suspects in Europe. :)

Congratulations!