• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ummm wow.... Thank you everyone !

Realy Happy you are all enjoying my efforts and gave me this amazing honor even while I am on a brake.

I will for sure continue as soon as I can and bring you more adventures of our beloved wehraboo !

Now back to making plans on how to make Italy into Germany 2.5 !

Also to read what I am supposed to do now in this thread :D

Edit: ok it seems I need to start reading aar all over the land in order to nominate my successor.

Good-bye my precious data :(:D

Last edited:
Hello There!

3oqbll.jpg
It is I the great PASTA!

Since I am still waiting for my pet wehraboo to wake up and recover from his shock I had quite a bit of time in my hands

And no I DONT sleep all the time. Siesta is done strictly between 12 and 17!

So since I had all this time I have scourged the land far and wide...going as far as to enter places I had never entered before...places like the terrifying HOI2 AAR land..

But I have finally found light in the warm and understable HOI4 land..

I proudly present to you thus the aptly name AAR

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...cia-y-libertad-synarchist-mexico-aar.1246731/

Come and join us as Mexico rises and the new Communist power in the West!

Oh also we have nukes so that's a plus!

Go and say hi to @RedTemplar !

Have fun! Now back to my pasta tasting marathon.

Last edited:
Hello There!

View attachment 565959
It is I the great PASTA!

Since I am still waiting for my pet wehraboo to wake up and recover from his shock I had quite a bit of time in my hands

And no I DONT sleep all the time. Siesta is done strictly between 12 and 17!

So since I had all this time I have scourged the land far and wide...going as far as to enter places I had never entered before...places like the terrifying HOI2 AAR land..

But I have finally found light in the warm and understable HOI4 land..

I proudly present to you thus the aptly name AAR

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...cia-y-libertad-synarchist-mexico-aar.1246731/

Come and join us as Mexico rises and the new Communist power in the West!

Oh also we have nukes so that's a plus!

Go and say hi to @RedTemplar !

Have fun! Now back to my pasta tasting marathon.

Why thank you! I am most humbled, and honored :)

However, there are no Communists here -- we are the right-leaning Synarchists, who crushed the Communist rebellion attempt many years ago ;)

The HOI2 forum is a land of ancient and fearsome beasts from the darkest depths of myth and legend.
DYAEiOu.gif

Congratulations @RedTemplar !

Congrats @RedTemplar :) I have really enjoyed your AAR. For those who haven’t read it yet, it is well-progressed but relatively easy to catch up on. A good ‘iso’ read!

Congrats @RedTemplar :) I have really enjoyed your AAR. For those who haven’t read it yet, it is well-progressed but relatively easy to catch up on. A good ‘iso’ read!

I'm not sure what an iso read is, but I'm glad it's a good one XD

Congratulations!

Believe it is an "Isolation" read.

Wow thank you @RedTemplar and thank you guys! :)

I really enjoy Stellaris and I'm having a lot of fun playing and writing my void dwelling snakepeople so I'm delighted other people seem to be enjoying them too. My original idea was essentially a sort of space Venice or Carthage, but thanks to a few in game events I've been going down a slightly different route than i expected. Which is part of the beauty of Stellaris as a game - it can really surprise you!

Well deserved win @RossN ! :)

Congrats @RossN - always a delight to see you take one of these awards. :)