• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hopefully this will get him to update!

I'm baaaaack, and I'll update it soon :D Thank you very much for the distinction of being picked for this awAARd. :D

I read through your AAR so that I could comment, and I have to say.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Brilliant! A musical motorcylce AAR, that's comedy gold.

Congratulations, Alexus!

I've enjoyed your Star WAARs series... I know to expect great things from Achtung Kavallerie, but I haven't quite made it over yet...

Rensslaer

An excellent AAR, this is.

Congrats Alexus! A motorbike musical AAR's got to be just about the most original idea around, and its as funny as it's original. Well done!

Congrats!

And just where is this 'soon' update?

Hey, folks!

Alexus and I exchanged some PMs, and to make a long story short I offered to 'choose' for him or wait a bit longer. He didn't reply either way, so here goes.

I'm not going to go on and on about how this is the greatest AAR on God's earth. Everyone knows that's the one you're writing anyway. Personally I have little to say to MP AARs...but this one's caught me with its attention to in-game detail and clarity of writing.

Perhaps just as importantly, this allows us to finally recognize AARland's little brother, and welcome them to the fold. There was a time I doubted this day would come....I'm happy to be proven wrong.

I am also happy to Showcase Snake IV's The seven wonders of the diplomatic world, our first Diplomacy Showcase... and hopefully not our last! If you haven't read this AAR...go, right now. If nothing else, you'll understand what all the hubbub's about.

Snake, the floor is yours!

I would not hesitate to say that it is the best Diplomacy AAR we have!

Excellent AAR. Not only a good description of the game for non-Diplomacy players, but a good AAR in and of itself.

Wow. Thank you. I'll do a better answer to this and tell about the game later when I have time and has fully understud that I really have the awAARd. Meanwhile, just a simple Thank you very much.

And anonymous, I think even I can say it is the best Dippy AAR ever done. Hmm, can't you include Dippy in the ACA? :D

Congrats Snake! Nice job.

Congratulations Snake IV, very nice to see the first Diplomacy showcase :)

I want to thank CatKnight for giving me the awAARd and I also want to thank all my faithfull readers who's interest gives me the only real motivation to write this thing. Really it is fun except when it is up to the acctual writing, then it is dead boring. I have hoped for this awAARd. Not only becouse of my personal ego but also because of Diplomacy in its whole. Acctually, that is why I started the AAR. I wanted to show people what Dippy really was and that it is a very good game, even with the Paradox Version (though the paradox version complicates it some). This awAARd will hopefully help me with that as it brings some more attention to my AAR and Dippy. More specificly my AAR then. I was palying Germany in a MP game, as CatKnight said. (I can tell you that in Dippy you play the entire game in one sit, so the game was done before I wrote the first word) However it is not really a MP AAR entierly as you might know them. It is only me who does the AAR, the others have nothing to do with it. The reason that it is a MP game really is that SP in Dippy just don't work. The AI is so crapppy that it won't pick up any fight at all. That might also be a reason that there have been no successfull attempt to do a Dippy AAR before. You ahve to play with worthy enemiesa and not knowing who will win from the beginning. Anyway, my game. As I said I was playing Germany, and at the moment I am acctually biggest, however am I not a certain winner. At the moment the readers do not know at all who might win. but of course I do. All in all, I hope you check it out, and again, not for my ego but for Dippy. If you don't know Dippy there is a link to a site paradox has put up with the rules and such.