Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Reactions:
Congratulations @Tommy4ever ! An amazing work of fiction.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks to @BigBadBob fot nominating me last week, and to everyone for their congratulation :). I’m delighted that I’ve made it so close to the end of my story of Jewish Poland - looking forward to getting stuck into the final part :D.

Now it is time to choose a successor, and there is one AAR I have been really impressed with: @Cora Giantkiller ’s The Caliphate of al-Rus. It tells the exciting story of an Islamic Kievan Rus in CK3, with all the turns and personal drama we expect from a CK play through but also some really nice writing and storytelling techniques. I hope it can reach the wisest possible audience :).

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
And surely this sweep is very soon to be augmented by a few YAYAs. Can nothing stop our resident Giantkiller? :p

Congrats Cora!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks to @BigBadBob fot nominating me last week, and to everyone for their congratulation :). I’m delighted that I’ve made it so close to the end of my story of Jewish Poland - looking forward to getting stuck into the final part :D.

Now it is time to choose a successor, and there is one AAR I have been really impressed with: @Cora Giantkiller ’s The Caliphate of al-Rus. It tells the exciting story of an Islamic Kievan Rus in CK3, with all the turns and personal drama we expect from a CK play through but also some really nice writing and storytelling techniques. I hope it can reach the wisest possible audience :).

A real sweep! Multiple congratulations @Cora Giantkiller !

And surely this sweep is very soon to be augmented by a few YAYAs. Can nothing stop our resident Giantkiller? :p

Congrats Cora!

This is really wonderful! @Tommy4ever, I've been enjoying your AARs for years and they were a major inspiration for me when I started writing. I'm glad that everybody is enjoying them so much, and I really appreciate all the support.

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Excellent choice. Llongyfarchiadau* i @tubplunger !

(*Welsh congratulations :D )

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

Since it's more than a week, I'd love to throw in a nomination for @tubplunger's Haw Dywedyd “Mynydd” Na Myned Drosto - A Welsh Megacampaign Part 1; I read each entry as it comes out and I've really been enjoying it.
Excellent choice. Llongyfarchiadau* i @tubplunger !

(*Welsh congratulations :D )
Well, this is something I definitely didn't expect. I just started and definitely didn't expect to get nominated for something because of it. Thank you everyone!
I assume I'm suppose to choose the next nomination?

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Now that it's Sunday and I have put some thought into the nomination, I have decided to nominate @DensleyBlair and his Echoes of A New Tomorrow. This AAR was what inspired me to start writing my own AAR and I enjoy it very much.
Thank you so much, tubplunger! I did not expect this at all. Frankly I’m beyond flattered by the suggestion that Echoes inspired you to start writing your own (fantastic) AAR, but if that really is the case then that is an honour in itself. I’m very grateful that after almost two years people are still enjoying reading along with the story enough to give it awards, so thank you very much indeed. :)

Congratulations, @DensleyBlair!

Congratulations again, @DensleyBlair !

Thank you all! Here’s to the double! :D