Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My warmest congratulations @RossN !

Also folks, remember to vote at the ACAs Q3 2020!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Once again thank you for your kind words everyone. Unfortunately I just haven't had the time to really keep up with the forum recently so I can't recommend a replacement. I'll have to open up nominations to the floor.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Once again thank you for your kind words everyone. Unfortunately I just haven't had the time to really keep up with the forum recently so I can't recommend a replacement. I'll have to open up nominations to the floor.

Open for nomination. As always, first come, first serve.

The original was an institution, great to see it revived for CK3! Congrats @hjarg!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well done indeed!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Well deserved!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations.

It seems like it is about my turn to give away the nomination!

And have I got a thing for you!
Ladies and gentleman, may I present you The Carolingian Renaissance by @The Kingmaker. Superb writing, excellent characters and an interesting subject!
Totally worth a read!

• 2Like
Reactions:
An excellent choice! It actually was my runner-up for the awAARd when I gave it to you. :) Congratulations @The Kingmaker my friend!

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions: