• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks @Patrick Harte for the nomination :) (although I didn't know you had heard about my AAR :p )
Also my thanks for the kind words, it's always good to see them ;)

Viva la Rivoluzione!
Even there :p ?

Anyway I'll try to come up with a good nomination for next Sunday (and also a new chapter in the meantime but it's not completely sure so don't take it too seriously :D ) .

Even there :p ?

How else will everyone hear the words of the Etrurian Revolution? Plus it's just fun posting it wherever your AAR is mentioned. :p

Last edited:
Reactions:
Congratulations!

Thanks everyone again !
Congratulations, Attalus! Divergences shall take over Victoria 2!
All is going according to the plan *evil laugh*

Anyway sorry for forgetting to hand the Award in time :p (the choice was complicated)
I'd like to nominate @alscon for his AAR depicting mad Romans in Iceland reconquering their empire. To be honest I haven't caught up with the latest updates but it always saddened me to see this AAR not get the same exposure as others despite its originality and quality.
Congratulations alscon and may you choose a right successor in time :D

congratulations!

Thank you all again very much for this honour. Now for something meaningful to say... Maybe next time.

I will gladly embark on the perilous journey to find a successor in time. There's no better excuse for some more reading :).

Well, the week draws to a close, and so it is time for a successor...

And I'll pass the showcase over to a different and very original AAR. A work where God and the Devil, Good and Evil, or whatever else confront themselves in a world gripped by a strange disease. Hope rests alone on Naples and the archangel Michael to save the world...
I am speaking of Neapolitan Nightmare - A Naples Always War AAR, by @Michaelangelo . Congratulations!

Reactions:
Well this is a surprise. The AAR I've been slowly trying to get rid of wins an award. And here I thought my writing was getting worse over time. Guess I won't feel so bad about really dragging out that ending. :p

Besides that, I do appreciate the nomination. Sometimes I get too caught up in the typical writer's lack of self-confidence in my own writing and my struggles with writers' block to realize people actually like my work.

Oh darn, this means I have to nominate someone next week. My decision to stop reading new AARs to focus on my own is really going to punish me now. :rolleyes: