Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations DK :)

A hearty thank you once more to all those who share in my joy at this AARward! :)

Well, it seems the time has come to pass the torch and it was by no means an easy descision. After trolling through the forums of all the genres and reading up on some AARs, I have finally settled on one which I think should win this award. This AAR, done in CK, had me entertained and having fun the whole ride! I'm speaking, of course, about Under the Raven Banner:A Norse Pagan AAR by Hundhedning!!! Allow me be the first to congratulate you, sir, on your victory! :D

Many congratulations :D

Many congratulations!

Congratulations Hundhedning :)

Congratulations! A very excellent AAR :)

So, I guess it's time for the next one. I'm not sure if it has been covered yet, but The End Is Not Yet is an AAR I have been following for years now. It's a multiplayer game spanning over CK, EU3 and now Victoria, and the best part is that is has backstory and even some players going back to a previous incarnation, The Great Game, which went all the way from CK to nuclear holocaust in Armageddon. I don't deny that Yngling Norway in that game has been a great inspiration for my own AAR. Have fun!