Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well deserved!:)

Congrats! I also accidentally unsubscribed to it. :p

A special thanks to all those who offered their congratulations, it is much appreciated. Thanks to Athalcor for the nomination and Seelmeister for the second. Thanks to everyone who has given Soviets Rising a read!

To pass on the torch I'd like to nominate spiller68 for his The French EmpiAAR Strikes Back. I enjoy reading about how France attempts to recapture the glory lost from the Napoleonic era. It is well written and amply supplemented with images. Congratulations spiller68!

A great choice!

thanks a lot Zorro for nominating my AAR much appreciated and thanks to everyone else for the congratulations.

i would like to nominate Shellshocked for his EU4 AAR Durch den Kampf, Überleben Wir. A Salian Mega-Campaign(mildly interactive) part II- http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ian-Mega-Campaign(mildly-interactive)-part-II
lovely read it finished this week and at some point in the future will be continuing in my favourite paradox game victoria 2. congratulations shellshocked, and i look forward to part III

Thanks a lot everyone, I really appreciate all the kind words. I hope some of you who haven't read my aar will check out the two finished portions and then join me for the Victoria II portion once I finished the conversion.

Very many congratulations