Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Time to pass this on (in fact I'm more than a little late, so my apologies!)

I haven't been as big a presence on the forums as much as I'd like but one AAR that really has caught my attention is @Stuckenschmidt's Urbi et Orbi - A Rome AAR. Imperator AARs really need more love and I'm a sucker for a well told and characterful history book AAR like this.

Congrats Stuckenschmidt! :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Anyone who has seen me around on the Stellaris forums knows that I love a good crossover. Paradox games frequently play well with others and cool stories are just waiting to be shared.

Keeping that in mind, I want to nominate You Would Have A Queen: Gaia's Stepdaughters, redux by @Cora Giantkiller.

There was already plenty of potential for a crossover story between Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri and Stellaris; and this writer found a good idea, seized it, and ran with it. If you're nostalgic for the world of Alpha Centauri but don't wanna put down Stellaris, why not give this story a try?

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I'm visiting my girlfriend for the Memorial Day holiday, so I'm a little behind on my AAR reading. Happy to pass the torch along to somebody else to pick the next winner.

• 1Like
Reactions: