Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That does look very interesting, even better it's near the start so catching up should (hopefully) be quick.

Congratulations @Killcrazy13

Reactions:
Yes! Sorry about that, I must have forgotten. Anywho, it's time for a new showcase.

I would like to nominate @Killcrazy13 for his CK3 AAR The Christian Kingdom of Sarir – the Forgotten Persian Principality. It's got an excellent premise that allows an extraordinary amount of versatility in terms of storytelling and design, and on top of that, it's got some great characters too! I look forward to seeing where the story and the world of this AAR shall progress and is definitely worthy of a nomination :)

Congratulations on your work, @Killcrazy13.

Congratulations!

That does look very interesting, even better it's near the start so catching up should (hopefully) be quick.

Congratulations @Killcrazy13

Wow, thank you everyone for the kind words and for the nomination. Hope everyone enjoys the read - next update will be up in a couple of days.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Killcrazy13 !

I think I did run across your AAR The other day - very good!

Rensslaer

Reactions:
Congratulations @Killcrazy13! It looks very interesting.

Reactions:
Well done @Killcrazy13 ! Now, perhaps it is time to hand this over? ;)

• 2Like
Reactions: