Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Always a pleasure following a RossN work! Congratulations. :D

Very many congratulations, and as always well deserved.

Congratulations!

Well I guess it is time to pass the torch. Thank you again for the choice and for the kind words of everyone who commented. :)

I've been reading a lot of Stellaris recently and one that really stands out is Pax Astra - A Stellaris AAR by @Rawghi . We see a lot of stories about Earth taking her first steps into the galaxy but Rawghi tells it very well, providing a fascinating, exciting and characterful history. Also I'm green with envy over those amazing graphics!

Congrats Rawghi! :)

Congratulations!

Thank you very much guys!
The more I "live" in these forums the more I see that this is a wonderful community. I really believe that the AAR is coming out nice because of you: your feedbacks, partecipation and encouragement is what motivates me in working on it.

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Time to let go of the awAARd @Rawghi . :)

OK here I am, this is though because there are a lot of good content these days.
If I may, I would like to mention some of the AARs that really impressed me and I'm following, these days are quite busy (it's ridiculous because I'm on vacation, so instead of work all day I'm taking care of my daughter, and I end up the day TOTALLY DEAD TIRED :D ) so I'm reading more than continuing with my AAR.

First of all the two very good image rich Stellaris AAR:
Then the old running very peculiar AAR
Going to Vic2, I'm really loving the interactive AAR from multiple authors:
I really believe that one of the above would be the next to get in the Weekly.

But now focus on what I'm supposed to do here!

I would like to nominate for the week: Historical French AAR, 1936 by @makif130289

So congrats @makif130289 !!!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Very many congratulations