Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent to see a change from CK3! Congratulations @Sharkrat

• 1Like
Reactions:
Oh well if we must have change, this was a good choice. Congratulations

• 1Like
Reactions:
Been a while since I’ve checked out the Stellaris forums, so will have to give this one a go. Congratulations to @Sharkrat !

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks again all! I'm a day late, as I managed to get sick this weekend, but fear not - I won't skimp my responsibilities!

I find it after five CK3 wins that it is time to venture out. Out in space, that is, where a new AAR has materialised recently. @Sharkrat has just got through the background for their AAR "The New Era of Discovery", and this story is the new weekly AAR showcase!

Thank you so much for the showcase, I hope that everyone will enjoy the ride in the Concordian Republic. After all we have to find out where we came from!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good choice, well done

Congratulations!

Resurrection should always be celebrated! Welcome back and congratulations @eoncommander :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Right so exactly one week after my nomination, I believe it is my turn:
Keeping the Weekly Showcase to Stellaris I nominate is @eoncommander's: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/superior-arguments-a-stellaris-aar.1149584/
One of the better AAR's I've read recently, he has just come back from a brief hiatus.
Congradulations to "Superior Arguments: A Stellaris AAR" for being this week's Weekly AAR showcase

Thank you! It's an honor to be featured again.

Many congratulations! Nowhere near as well read on Stellaris as I could be, but will make a note to check out your work in due course, @eoncommander :)

Many congratulations

Again, thank you for being featured for the week!

Haven't been doing a ton of reading in AARland recently... but one I have been reading, and quite enjoying, is The Eastern Vikings - Baltic Megacampaign by @RedTemplar, currently in its third part (i.e. Victoria II). Chronicling the rise of Estonian vikings into a global superpower, it features a region that gets too little attention as well as some truly excellent alt-history. I was shocked (shocked!) to discover the AAR had not been recognized here since 2017 and its CK2 era, and so I am hereby rectifying that! Congratulations, @RedTemplar!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well done

• 1Like
Reactions: