Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you all for the comments and appreciation!

Congrats TekcoR!

Congrats Belgiumruler, well deserved! I'm reading, still looking to catch up though.

Congrats Belgiumruler, well deserved! I'm reading, still looking to catch up though.
will be hard with my update rythm :D I will slow down abit, all right?

will be hard with my update rythm :D I will slow down abit, all right?

Haha, very considerate but there's no need. :D I'm close enough anyway, just a page or two left I believe.

Congratulations, Belgiumruler! Well done for the first EU4 AAR ever.

I highly recommend Brave New World. When I read AAR's about Iroqois conquering the world, I always feel distinctly inadequate as a game player. But having read what Belgiumruler has done to Portugal, I realise I am not that bad a player after all. Thank you, Belgiumruler, for making us all look good.

And it has an excellent banner.

Congrats Belgiumruler. The best part about winning the Showcase is that those pesky Spaniards and Austrians can't take the award off you!

Congrats Belgiumruler. The best part about winning the Showcase is that those pesky Spaniards and Austrians can't take the award off you!

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition's AARland AwAARd subcommittee! ;)

First, I wanna thank Teckor for nominating men it came really unexpected! Second, I thank AARland for supporting my AAR, it has 12 pages already, yay! But now it is time to pass the award. It is a really though choice, especially with a bunch of EUIV AAR's showing up now. But their is one AAR on the CKII Forum which is lacking alot of support, while it is one of the best narratives I ever read. Thank you Revan86 for your amazing Bloodsnake and Battlewolf! Congratz!

Congratulations Revan86! Don't worry, I'll be getting around to reading your newest work in good time ;)

Congrats. Definitely a must-read.