• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello everyone, just saying that I've chosen "As we see fit" by Sigsmund for the next weekly showcase, it's currently on hold due to some technical issues but the read so far has been a great mix of caricaturized jingoism and interesting observations on a very divergent world. So far I've loved reading it and I think a lot of you will too.
Link:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...United-States-AAR-in-the-world-of-Kaiserreich

Thanks everyone! I must admit that I took the idea for writing in this specific way from the epic writer Harry Turtledove and his series of books entitled Southern Victory (which I am currently reading.) Yeah, it's just that Germany decided to blitz outside of the game and into my graphics, thus not allowing me to continue the AAR at the moment. Nevertheless, I am honored to have been noticed and as well as seeing people enjoy the writing that I do.

Congratimulations, Sigsmund! Well deserved. :) So, Harry Turtledove, eh? HAve you read his Atlantis stories? He's a great writer.

And before i forget to do so, i shall nominate this EURIV AAR entitled Foedere et Religione Tenemur, a Vertias Et Fortitudo by Delpiero1234 for this week. As an EURIV player myself, i found the AAR pretty good and it helped me a bit out on kinda understanding the game cause even i am still a bit of a learner.

*EDIT* I just realized that AAR was canceled, but nevertheless it was epic while it lasted. :)

Http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ne-Tenemur-A-Savoy-AAR-(Veritas-Et-Fortitudo)

Congrats Delpiero1234!

Last edited:
And before i forget to do so, i shall nominate this EURIV AAR entitled Foedere et Religione Tenemur, a Vertias Et Fortitudo by Delpiero1234 for this week. As an EURIV player myself, i found the AAR pretty good and it helped me a bit out on kinda understanding the game cause even i am still a bit of a learner.

*EDIT* I just realized that AAR was canceled, but nevertheless it was epic while it lasted. :)

Http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ne-Tenemur-A-Savoy-AAR-(Veritas-Et-Fortitudo)

Congrats Delpiero1234!

Thank you for nominating me :)

It's a great honor since this was my first AAR.

I really wanted to continue this AAR but there was an issue with the VeF mod that caused lots of CTDs and so I was forced to abandon this AAR. I plan on making a new AAR in the future.

Thanks again for this nomination, Sigsmund!

Congratulations, Delpiero1234!
Thank you!

Congratulations, Delpiero1234!

Congrats, Delperio!