• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats @DukeOfNorfolk .
It feels good to see you winning. I have read your AAR right from the start and I just loved the genuineness of the India you created. The side-story of the mysetrious man was also super amazing. Extremely deserving candidate.
Cool AAR!

Congratulations!

With a final thank you to those who have wished me well, it is time for me to pass on this award.

I hope people won't mind this, but I would like to start by giving an honourable mention to @cm_spitfire for the very clever method of following the adventures of a regiment of infantry soldiers on their journeys, adventures and campaigns in https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...nt-de-grenadiers-a-pied-de-normandie.1242741/. The writing is fantastic, as are the many tales of near misses and heroic feats of the regiment.

However, I would like to honour the rules of the Showcase and give this award to an AAR in a different game from EUIV, and so it is to Stellaris we go for this weeks showcase.

There is some real creativity in AARLand (an understatement if ever there was one!), but the idea of writing an AAR as a poem is something I've not seen before in my years of lurking on the forums. The Saiiban Confederation are being given a song to sing, and I hope that there will be many more verses to come. I would therefore like to name @Chilango2 and https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/songs-of-the-saiiban-a-poetic-aar.1393906/ as this weeks showcase. Congratulations @Chilango2 !

Many congratulations.

There is some real creativity in AARLand (an understatement if ever there was one!), but the idea of writing an AAR as a poem is something I've not seen before in my years of lurking on the forums. The Saiiban Confederation are being given a song to sing, and I hope that there will be many more verses to come. I would therefore like to name @Chilango2 and https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/songs-of-the-saiiban-a-poetic-aar.1393906/ as this weeks showcase. Congratulations @Chilango2 !

Thank you. It's an honor. :)

I look forward to continuing with this AAR for some time, as its a rather enjoyable format and I look forward to looking for an AAR to nominate for next week, as you mentioned, the creativity and talent in AAR land is always amazing.

Congratulations!

Congrats

Congrats @Chilango2
I checked out your AAR after I saw this nomination I was impressed. This is a real good idea and the execution was also great

I wanted to thank once again DukeOfNorfolk for the honor and thank each of you for your encouragement.

I now also have the honor of passing the award onto the next recipient, which always feels like the toughest part of this because there are a multitude of deserving AAR's.

That being said, among them was one that caught my eye and held my interest: The writing is truly a pleasure, and the author has created a narrative of shadowy plots, mysterious figures and a hidden society existing within our own that leaves me in suspense and wanting to know more.

And so, it is my honor to give this week's showcase to stnylan and his AAR The Thorn of the Rose. I hope as the tale continues that we all figure out just what on earth is going on.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Superb nomination! Congrats @stnylan :)

Congratulations my friend!

Congrats.

An excellent choice, an entertaining read that draws you into it's ever deepening mystery. Congratulations @stnylan !