Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The time has come to choose a new showcase. This week I am sending this back to one of the oldest subforums here on AARland that is still alive and kicking, with
Shōwa Democracy - A Darkest Hour Kaiserreich Cold War AAR (Japan) by Heath in the Darkest Hour forum. Its a fascinating alternate history of a Kaisereich Cold War that looks to just about every corner of the world. Great world building and an enjoyable read.

Step on up Heath!

Well done

Many congratulations.

Congratulations!

Sadly I remain allergic to Kaisereich, but congratulations nevertheless. :)

The time has come to choose a new showcase. This week I am sending this back to one of the oldest subforums here on AARland that is still alive and kicking, with
Shōwa Democracy - A Darkest Hour Kaiserreich Cold War AAR (Japan) by Heath in the Darkest Hour forum. Its a fascinating alternate history of a Kaisereich Cold War that looks to just about every corner of the world. Great world building and an enjoyable read.

Step on up Heath!
Belated congrats @Tommy4ever and very many congratulations to @Health!
Well done
Many congratulations.
Congratulations
Congratulations @Health !
Congratulations!
Sadly I remain allergic to Kaisereich, but congratulations nevertheless. :)

I'm a bit lost for words, but thank you all for the kind words. I'll endeavour to live up to this honour you have bestowed upon me, as well as actually finishing the update I have at hand.

Given that the last post on this thread was my own of twelve or so days ago, is this award now open to nominations?

All of my fellow Stellaris players know that when you start a new game, you'll get a text box with a little flavor text about your species, their government, and their history. The expository text is determined by what combination of the three you chose. But there's one particular message that evokes all kind of curious and terrifying thoughts:

"Born in fire, the Machine Intelligence's first move was to annihilate its organic creators in self-defense."

In just 16000 words, @Methone weaves a heartbreaking tale around those words that will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end!

No Love, No Comfort is my nominee for the Weekly AAR showcase. It needs to be read!

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Methone , your AAR is a most amazing one!

• 1Like
Reactions: