Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, I've been pretty busy lately and regrettably haven't been reading much on here.

Can we throw this open to the community for nominations, or whatever the process is?

Congratulations @Tyler96 !

I think I followed some AARs of your way back in like 2013, but to my discredit I hadn't seen your latest project. Will try and catch up!

Yeah, I remember interacting back then too. Where does the time go?

Thanks!

Reactions:
I know I had the luxury of picking our CWotW this week as well, but if I may I’d like to nominate Rend the Thorns: a Chronicle of England, by @Great Mantis. A really promising new AAR over in EUIV from a new AARlander, and the first few chapters have been excellent, setting the stage for that most intriguing of subjects: a Yorkist England under Richard III.

Really well done, and more than worth the time of any reader.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Absolutely! I've been really enjoying that AAR myself.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hum..I shal check it out.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good choice!

• 1Like
Reactions:
It is always nice to have a recommendation of something near the beginning, it makes catching up so much easier. I shall definitely give this a read over the weekend. :)

Congratulations @Great Mantis !

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks again everybody. I weighed up a few AARs but have chosen @BigBadBob 's For All We Have: Britain in the Great War, a Vicky 2 AAR written as a collection of essays, it is a very entertaining style and well written, currently dealing with the alternate Great War of his game timeline. Well worth a read though it probably doesn't need my endorsement, regardless thumbs up and congratulations

Reactions:
Good choice

Reactions:
Excellent choice indeed. Congrats @BigBadBob !

Reactions:
Congratulations!

Reactions:
Congratulations!

Reactions:
Indeed an excellent choice, well deserved congratulations. :)

Reactions:
Thank you, thank you, everyone. Most of all, thank you @Great Mantis, for the nomination!

It's wonderful to see FAWHA has struck such a chord. Unfortunately for my inner narcissist, it is Sunday, and time to pass this honour on.

I wasn't surprised to find Part Two of this work as the Showcase in June. Now, as it reaches the end of its Vicky portion with a cavalcade of terrors, there has never been a better time to get into Here Dwells God, by @Tommy4ever!

Congratulations, Tommy!

Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Am excellent read.

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: