Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It would seem so. Was Mindmeld_me notified and briefed as to his passing-on-the-award responsibilities?

It would seem so. Was Mindmeld_me notified and briefed as to his passing-on-the-award responsibilities?

I just sent a PM to make sure.

Other than that, congrats to everyone I missed during my forced hiatus!

We'll give him until Sunday and then it's first come, first serve for the nomination.

my apologies. I never recieve private messages and I did not even know I had won. I only now got the reminder message. I am more then willing to nominate someone if I still can. thank you very much for the previous nomination.

Confirmed, just go ahead and nominate Mindmeld_me.

I apologize, I didn't make it clear to Mindmeld_me that he had won. Give him some time to select his own choice.

Today marks a month since Mindmeld_me was nominated. As much as I would like to see him nominate someone else I think we should move this to being an open nomination so someone else can enjoy the honor for a little while.

Today marks a month since Mindmeld_me was nominated. As much as I would like to see him nominate someone else I think we should move this to being an open nomination so someone else can enjoy the honor for a little while.

And more than a week since he popped in - agreed.

This is now open for nomination, first come, first served.

In that case I'd like to nominate CzokletMuss' This Is Madness - Story Of The Crumbling Europe, a Byzantine AAR with good graphics and grim tidings. I'll quote the opening post:

In the grim darkness of the collapsing Europe, there is only war.
And heretics. And Aztecs. And Mongols.
And a good chance of a horrible, horrible death.

Welcome to the A.D. 1264.

In that case I'd like to nominate CzokletMuss' This Is Madness - Story Of The Crumbling Europe, a Byzantine AAR with good graphics and grim tidings. I'll quote the opening post:

Thank you very much! I'm honored to get this prestigious distinction for the second time with my second AAR. And as much as I'm sad that my previous AAR, "The Necronomicon in Byzantium - Horrible Tale of The House Angelos" was killed by a corrupted save, I'm strongly confident that thanks to the Ironman-cloud save it won't happen again and that I will finish current project. And than export it to EU4 to continue the story :)

I have a week for nomination but I actually have a few candidates in mind so you can expect it much faster than that.

Thanks you once again and I hope you will enjoy reading my story! The next chapter is coming soon - I have to celebrate this distinction after all :)

Congrats CzokletMuss! Your previous AAR was high quality, will have to take a look at this one as well.

I have a week for nomination but I actually have a few candidates in mind so you can expect it much faster than that.

It's better if you nominate on Sunday or at least close to it, it is a weekly award after all. :)

Congratulations, CzokletMuss! I had never heard of your work before I started following your current AAR, but the title (and that first paragraph that Nikolai helpfully reproduced) really piqued my interest. It's rare to find an AAR covering a major country that still faces a very real risk of utter defeat, which makes for a more tense read than the more common "Here I am steamrolling the world into submission" style. :)

Thanks also to Nikolai, who seems to be turning into the Reanimator of Dead Award Threads. ;)

I am but a humble servant.;)

Congrats I marked it as an AAR to check up n from time to time! I need to go read it though, keep meaning to...think I've only read the first update or two. But like what I've read so far.

So definitely well deserved!