• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
congratulations.

Alternative history aar are always nice :)

Congrats my friend! :)

Let's start the new year with a new AAR showcase weekly candidate! For the first AAR of the year, I have settled upon:

With the release of the Cossacks expansion mere months ago, Misterbean has settled upon a gameplay-focused AAR that delves into some of the new mechanics that Paradox Interactive has added to Europa Universalis IV. With bits of humour and a fair bit of focus upon neighboring realms, Misterbean has managed to detail fairly well how he has progressed thus far, navigating a careful road between the necessity for wars on the continent and his desire for peaceful exploration for a trade empire (with a randomized new world).

Reactions:
Thank you for those kind words. I am honoured that so many people like my writing.

It has been far too long since a misterbean AAR was honored. Congratulations!

EDIT: You needn't choose a new winner until January 10.

Reactions:
congrats @misterbean! Glad another EU4 aar gets chosen... Its been a while ;)

I didn't look at your aar yet, I'll start reading it now. Your aar are always top notch quality :)

I always liked gameplay oriented AAR, as one can learn a lot of new/unknown mechanics if the writer mentions how he adapts to them.

congrats @misterbean! Glad another EU4 aar gets chosen... Its been a while ;)

I didn't look at your aar yet, I'll start reading it now. Your aar are always top notch quality :)

I always liked gameplay oriented AAR, as one can learn a lot of new/unknown mechanics if the writer mentions how he adapts to them.

I do mention some of the new mechanics and stuff like that, so it might be helpful. Thank you for the compliment.

Congratulations, misterbean!

Much appreciated.

Congratulations misterbean! :)

Congratulations!