• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you all for my first nomination in the Weekly AAR Showcase!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
@Austregisel : In case you don't know, you are supposed to pick the next winner of the Showcase after about one week, or announce that you can't pick the next winner for whatever reason.

@Austregisel : In case you don't know, you are supposed to pick the next winner of the Showcase after about one week, or announce that you can't pick the next winner for whatever reason.
Indeed! I thought it was two weeks max, don't worry, I've been reading some so I can showcase too

• 1Like
Reactions:
As the creator of last week's nominated AAR, I was given the honor of being able to choose the next one. So, as the second Paradox game I have the most fun playing and reading about, so kudos to @Tommy4ever for In the Shadow of the Ancients - An Assyrian AAR, Part Two - It just started in the month of August, with its very well done narrative and in a simple to understand and organized way, everything is easier for those who do and for those who read!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Congrats, @Tommy4ever ! That one is flying up the charts! Well done. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Thank you to @Austregisel for selectin In the Shadow of the Ancients for last week's AAR Showcase. It's always an honour to be recognised by your fellow WritAARs, and lovely to pick up this award again 13 years after the first time!

Now its time to choose a successor and I have the perfect candidate in mind. Book II of the Dual Monarchy by @ibicko . This is a good old, fashioned, well-written, expertly fashioned and gorgeously annotated history book megacampaign. Some of the maps our humble author has brought together are worth the price of admission alone, but the story is very interesting and keeps that degree of balance that is necessary to keep a megacampaign story interesting. A hearty recommendation to all!

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions: