Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

I say, quite a spiffingly good choice there.

Good show there old boy, absolutely capital.

Congratulations RGB!

Yeah, great choice...even just from the epic poem update. I cannot wait for this AAR to really get moving (and I also want to play the mod he's creating for the setup - with a detailed and rich history, it could be a legitimate stand-alone alternate-history). It is just brilliant.

Well done RGB, congratulations!

Just as qwerkus, I am not a good reader as I also lack the time necessary for this. However, I deem that after the boring seriousness of my Bear AAR, time has come for comedy relief.

As such, I happily present you The Bagratunis - A GeorgiAAR.

I am so sorry, I was inactive for a period of about two weeks before resuming updates with the Bagratunis about a week ago. And, to be quite honest, I didn't think to check my PMs until seeing a little indicator that I had a few until just now!

Next time I'll get right on this with a recommendation, I promise ;)

And so Sunday is here and it's time to pass on my award. It was very flattering and encouraging to recieve one, especially for an AAR that really hasn't gotten into full swing yet. So, thank you Enewald, coz1, aldriq, Qorten, asd21593, Milites, Hardraade, General_BT, Le Jones, AlexanderPrimus, Lord E and Striker475 for your encouragement.

robou - well, they're not MY initials, but I've been using this nickname on pretty much every forum since 2000 :eek:o

Alfred Packer - you're a genius with Rabelaisian wit and all the audience-pandering skills of Vanbrugh. The most amazing part is that you pretend to conceal it so well. Also, this was a nice touch. So your congratulations mean a lot more than I can express to me.

Now, a few words about the man who awarded me in the first place: he's a EU2 stalwart who writes a great story, makes great maps and has the enormous self-restraint to only conquer what's sensible despite the fact that he could certainly wreck his rivals in a far more conclusive fashion. So one more cheer for my friend Emperor_krk before I pass on the award.

The AAR I'm about to mention is probably already very well-known; but there's a reason why it gets the nod today, the first in a long time. This writer has only been writing a tad longer than I have, but managed to produce hefty updates of great quality week after week while weaving a very complicated story. Lately, however, a few things stacked up against him, not the least of which was the lifting of pressure from schoolwork. Having experienced what deleterious effects having occasional free time had on my writing, I certainly grew a little concerned - after all, I wanted to know what happened next, and he wasn't updating like he used to.

So, let this be an encouragement and a reminder that high standards, once set, must always be adhered to. Congratulations, canonized. If there wasn't a good reason to love Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, there is now ;)

And for those still unconvinced - I recommend watching this awesome trailer!

Congratulations, canonized!

CONGRATS you rock star :D