Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations FYROM! :)

Well done FYROM, congratulations :)

demokratickid said:
Nice job and well deserved, FYROM! ( A question, does your name stand for, Former Yugoslavian Republic Of Macedonia ?)

Yes, it does. From way back when I represented them at The Hague Model UN in high school, its always been a good easy to remember/pronounce screen name, and very rarely taken.

Congratulations FYROM! Well deserved!

Congratulations! Certainly one of the better, if not the best, EU3:IN AAR out there. :cool:

For this week's AAR Showcase, I'm handing it off to another new writer - The Papal States: A Mission AAR by EUROO7.

He's on a mission from God...a lot of missions, actually. He must take the Papal States to glory by following every commandment sent down from on high, whether its ending the Western Schism or simply improving his relations with neighbors. Plus, marvel at spl's and ahura mazda's prowess at guessing new missions!

Congratulations EUROO7!

Last edited:
Congratulations ! :D

Congratulations to this well-deserved title Euro. :)

However, I demand to be mentioned on the same level as my (less successful ;)) collegues Ahura Mazda and spl :mad:

FYROM said:
For this week's AAR Showcase, I'm handing it off to another new writer - The Papal States: A Mission AAR by EUROO7.

He's on a mission from God...a lot of missions, actually. He must take the Papal States to glory by following every commandment sent down from on high, whether its ending the Western Schism or simply improving his relations with neighbors. Plus, marvel at spl's and ahura mazda's prowess at guessing new missions!

Congratulations EUROO7!

Wow!

I am at a loss of words!!

This is perhaps the first game I will finish in EUIII. And it is all because of the readAARs. If it wasn't for them, I am sure there would not be that many great AARs.

Thanks all!!!

:D