Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats C. Hopefully you are going to be able to put your awesome writing skills to work one day; making moolah and enjoying it! :)

Timelines shall always be your baby, shan't it?

Congratulations

Excellent choice. Congratulations canonized :)

Congrats mate! I promissed you to read up on the AAR but as you might know something came up ;)

Congratulations old chum!:)

Welp ! Sunday is here and that means it's time to pass on the Showcase !

First I'd like to thank my readers for their kind support ! I wanted to thank RGB in particular for the nod . If you haven't done so already , definitely check out his AAR : some of the best alternate history writing as well as historical research I've read ! If i might be so bold , I'd also like to commend him as an excellent fan reading all across AARland amongst so many AARs . He's been a great pillar of support thank you so much !

Timelines has been going on for a while now and we're all very happy for the support and love we've gotten from fans and friends . It's always a pleasure and a humbling experience to be in the presence of such excellent writers who know how to tantalize , entertain , soothe , rile , and grip us into their stories and a dedicated pool of readers who can make you laugh while also making you feel loved , embarassed , and welcome !

Now , as for which AAR i've decided to honour today , it was an interesting story actually .

This AAR , though perhaps one of the best written on the forum , has never gotten a Showcase nod before .

I first realized it had not won it before when I was looking for candidates for the Showcase which had never been honoured previously and to my surprise this title came up as part of the list .

Perhaps one of the most beloved AARs in AARland today , and still going strong . I'd like to have the great honour of bestowing unto Rome AARisen by General_BT its very first Weekly AAR Showcase !

This amazing adventure spanning generations is not only a byzantophile's dream , but it has time and again proven to me to be one of the most compelling tales in AARland pulling each reader to care , hope , and yearn for its characters ; to halt surprisingly at its original history ; and to grip one's self while reading this most human tale . This AAR is definitely one to be etched into the Weekly Showcase record at least this once for its excellence through and through .

Although getting longer , it is always worth a read . Plus , since Rome AARisen is retired from the ACAs like Timelines is , I thought a little spotlight for the summer wouldn't do you bad , old bean :D ! Congratulations !

Congrats, BT!

Mongols vs. Romans, part 2. Can't wait.

Congratulations, BT!

Congrats!

Congratulations General_BT :)