• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, will drop in for a look :)

Well, thanks folks for all for the messages of congratulations, and special thanks to @Le Pix for the nomination! It's time to pass on the award to the next worthy recipient, and I won't apologize for keeping it in the Stellaris AAR Forum since there is SO much going on there since the Banks patch came out. I will apologize for the fact that I have not had time to check out all the AARs that have recently exploded into life there, so if you think I should have nominated yours but didn't, you're probably right! :D But joking apart, I'd like to nominate one of my favourites at the moment, @Uriah's wonderful Regere Imperio Populos: The Romans Bring the Gift of Peace to the Universe. It really manages to convey the flavour and feel of the Roman Empire in an interstellar context. Well done and congratulations!

Very many congratulations @Uriah . It is a most wonderful tale so far.

Congratulations!

This is a good AAR. Congrats.

First of all, thank you for both the award and the many congratulations. I feel I have hardly started my Stallaris AAR, but it is great to get some encouragement early on.

Having said that, my nomination is for a story that is completed. Perhaps that is admiration that someone can successfully do that - I fear I am not capable.

But I really enjoyed Imperial Hearts Part 4. It is a bit like my current story in that it takes place in a mythical time, but Dragoon 1905 has modded HOI4 to make it look more natural. A good example of how HOI4 can be modded and still play like WW2. Anyway, I liked it even if the author is far above me in modding and graphical skills.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-4-austrian-image-heavy-mega-campaign.985500/

EDIT: Have just noticed that the author got this award back inn 2016, but that was for his previous story so I hope that is OK.

Congratulations!

Very many congratulations

Thanks Alot for the second Nomination Guys especially @Uriah. Its an honor

The Annionaverse was fun to play and Write, (and apparently so enjoyable to read it got showcased Twice :D) Looks like I've got quite an achievement to top for my next Megacampaign.

The AAR I'd like to nominate is a bit nontraditional, being hosted primarily on Imgur and being mostly gameplay but, I love a good gameplay AAR, I Love Vicky II and I love Greece AAR's and this ones got all three.

I'm gonna nominate Heaven cannot brook two suns, nor earth two masters - A Greece Conquest AAR its been a great read so far, and its always great to see someone play Vicky at a higher skill level than you usually see.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-a-greece-conquest-aar.1007378/#post-22744472

Very many congratulations

Well done indeed.