• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK, the Grand Selection Panel of me and @markkur have decided to nominate a pretty much brand new AAR by Le Pix called Land of the Honest People. He is playing Victoria 2 with the New World Order mod and has decided to play as Burkina Faso! We suspect immediate world conquest is not the priority for now! It looks an interesting premise, is off to a good start and is in a game neither of us has played before (and is therefore not HOI3;)). We hope it provides encouragement to continue the AAR and for people to watch it.

Thanks @Bullfilter and @markkur for keeping this threads going. Maybe we'll see you in other game fora now. :p

And congrats @Le Pix ! I didn't have the chance to read it yet, but I assure you I will take a look at it soon. :)

I can heartily commend the nomination of @Le Pix for the awAARd this week. It is a young AAR, but an interesting premise with a lively turn of phrase.

Congratulations!

Alright, after due as well as undue deliberation, I have settled on my nomination! I pass the torch to a Stellaris AAR by the name of "Use of Weapons": https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/use-of-weapons.1010791/ written by @Farquharson. It is inspired by the works of Iain M. Banks and is just recently getting started, as mine was. It echoes a bit of the aforementioned author's style and wit and gameplay-wise is off to a good start in terms of exploration.

Congratulations!