Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats to both Mr Capitalist and RossN!

Congratulations RossN :)

Huzzah :D congrats !

Congratulations!

Wow, well thank you Mr. Capiatlist, this really is a great and very unexpected honour! :)

The Games Gods Play is an experimental AAR for me - I have often wanted to do an AAR with a fantastic or mythical element, mixed in with my normal history book approach but I guess nothing ever leapt to mind before I started with EU:Rome. Still not entirely sure how it will turn out, but here's hoping!

I'm very interested in classical history, and even if there are aspects of the game I'm not so keen on (Crusader Kings really spoiled me for character portraits I'm afraid) it is still a great period to work with, and I'm delighted people seem to be getting something out of my AAR.

I'm afraid I've not spent nearl much time here as I should, as the loyal readers of my other AAR's can probably tell you. I've been caught up with collegew work but I'll make more of an effort to return to ancient Macedonia, 19th century Ireland and even (possibly ;)) Romanov Russia from now on.

Once again thank you, and keep reading! :)

Well, it's been a honour, but it's time to pick a new winner. For my choice I've decided to go with an AAR that is currently quite short but shows a lot of potential (and it is based on one of my favourite books).

The next winner of the Weekly AAR Showcase has to be gja102's hilarious Crusader Kings AAR 1066 and all that: an England aar.

It is one of the best comedy AARs I've read recently, and I urge you all to check it out. Congratulations gja102! :)

Congratulations!

Congratluations! (and belated congrats to RossN - I should check this thread more often).

Congrats gja102

Congratulations :D

Congratulations gja102 :)