Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations...

Reminder - time for a new showcase. :D

Well, I sent VC a PM, but looks like he's a little bit inactive of late. :confused:

Well, I sent VC a PM, but looks like he's a little bit inactive of late. :confused:
Let's give it a day or two and if no response, go ahead and choose another successor.

Alright. This time I've picked an AAR in a game that is seldom spoken of ever since the release of EU3. I am, of course, speaking of EU2. And there is one particular AAR that came out of slumber lately which, I deem, deserves the spotlight not only for itself, but also for the game.

As such, I do present the Dreams of a Baltic State - Pomerania AAR by Emperor_krk.

EUII lives. :D Congratulations!

Congratulations Emperor_krk :)

Congratulations fellow Catholic-crusher ;)

Congratulations !

Congratulations!

This came as quite a lot of a surprise, I must admit - I had thought, judging by the number of AARs active there, that the EU2 AAR subforum is similarly devoid of readers. A very pleasant surprise that it's not.

This is the second time that my "Dreams..." are showcased here, which makes me even more proud. I would like to thank a lot Mishgan, for choosing my little work, my dear present-despite-my-long-absence reader-commenters (PrawnStar, RGB, Wari Bana, TheExecuter, Don Matito, and Brian Roastbeef), and everyone who congratulated me here - for the appreciation. I appreciate this Showcase a lot, in turn :).

Cheers!

Congratulations!

Well done!

Sunday has come, and with it the time to pass the Showcase to the next AAR. It is a piece that has yet never been showcased (well, it's prequel has, but it was far too long a time ago); a piece into which the author puts much effort and talent. And although he updates it only once in a while, whenever he does, his writing is of great quality. One has to mention, of course, the fact that the AAR itself has not yet begun, for RGB is still depicting the situation of the world after his CK ventures, but this epic work is very much worth reading nevertheless - and will surely be just as much, once the game commences!

With everyone probably knowing, what AAR I am talking about, adding a link to it is but a formality: From Rus to Russia - Russia Megacampaign, pt.2 by RGB.

Congratulations, my friend!

Many congratulations , RGB ! A beautiful AAR you have there for sure !