• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So...which of these rules takes precedence?

a) primary responsibility for keeping these awards moving rests with the awarder. If you haven't heard from your nominee by the following sunday, then its your responsibility (& pleasure) to pick again;
b) if the award goes missing for two weeks, one of the mods will post in the thread. This might indicate that it will be passed on asap. Lets face it we all take breaks from the forum and its unfair to deny someone a chance to pick their nominee just because they are exceptionally busy or taking a holiday;
c) on the other hand, this might indicate that the award is stuck. At that stage making a nomination for a new nominee is first come, first served. The proposals around voting are too difficult to manage in reality and the delight of all these awards is they are idiosyncratic, its what an individual llkes, not, as with the ACAs, what we as an AAR community like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very many congratulations Cushric. Well deserved.

Congratulations! It is definitely deserved!

@Crushric - time to pass the award along (to a non-CK2 recipient).
I just learned that when you made this post, I had to actually nominate someone to receive the thing. I had just assumed I would wait back and let people vote for the next AAR. Shows what I know.

In which case, I think I'll nominate a Victoria II AAR because I love that game an it gets so little love. (Victoria 3 when?)
I cast my vote for Anniona and Iron pt 3
Technically it's part of a megacampaign that's lasted since CK2, and I think it just ended, but I've followed it since the first chapters, and think it warrants at least some recognition for being a full ck2-Vic2 megacampaign that all began because the author, @dragoon9105 , wanted to do a CK2 AR with the anime portraits mod. I figure after all this work, he's at least earned a weekly spotlight. The man has nothing but my respect for how far he's come.

Edit: after nominating this, I find out that @dragoon9105 has taken the campaign to Hearts of Iron 4. I continue my streak of not noticing that he's gone to the next game for some time now. All the same, Dragoon, you're awesome, and I really respect you for coming all this way. Very few campaigns actually live up to being all four main paradox games, but you've gone all the way. <3

Last edited:
Reactions:
Very many congratulations

Congratulations to that man!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Just read the first part and loved it. Congratulations!

I just learned that when you made this post, I had to actually nominate someone to receive the thing. I had just assumed I would wait back and let people vote for the next AAR. Shows what I know.

In which case, I think I'll nominate a Victoria II AAR because I love that game an it gets so little love. (Victoria 3 when?)
I cast my vote for Anniona and Iron pt 3
Technically it's part of a megacampaign that's lasted since CK2, and I think it just ended, but I've followed it since the first chapters, and think it warrants at least some recognition for being a full ck2-Vic2 megacampaign that all began because the author, @dragoon9105 , wanted to do a CK2 AR with the anime portraits mod. I figure after all this work, he's at least earned a weekly spotlight. The man has nothing but my respect for how far he's come.

Edit: after nominating this, I find out that @dragoon9105 has taken the campaign to Hearts of Iron 4. I continue my streak of not noticing that he's gone to the next game for some time now. All the same, Dragoon, you're awesome, and I really respect you for coming all this way. Very few campaigns actually live up to being all four main paradox games, but you've gone all the way. <3

Thank you. Also to be fair I should probably get around to updating the first posts of all of them to link them together.

Very many congratulations

Congratulations @dragoon9105 !

Just read the first part and loved it. Congratulations!

Thanks guys, truly. Its an honor.

As for passing the Nomination around. I'd like to Nominate a (Almost completed at the time of this post) Eu4 AAR by @atwix called HAIDA 1.18 North American natives WC attempt on very hard mode AAR I dont read many AARs for EU4 but this one has kept my interest since i picked up reading it a few weeks ago. It's as the name states, a Challenge run starting from the Haida of all tags.

Reactions: