Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you all for the congratulations, and thank you @J_Master for the nomination!

As for an Anglo Bias, well... I think I forfeited my ability to defend against such an accusation when I had Searle-Wilson's introduction to FAWHA explicitly state the author's bias.

For the Showcase itself, we will be staying with Vicky II and devastating early 20th Centuries: I would like to nominate The Most Sublime Porte, by @Riotkiller, which has recently returned from hiatus with a bang. Congratulations, Riotkiller!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good choice. Love this one!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations indeed.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you all for the congratulations, and thank you @J_Master for the nomination!

As for an Anglo Bias, well... I think I forfeited my ability to defend against such an accusation when I had Searle-Wilson's introduction to FAWHA explicitly state the author's bias.

For the Showcase itself, we will be staying with Vicky II and devastating early 20th Centuries: I would like to nominate The Most Sublime Porte, by @Riotkiller, which has recently returned from hiatus with a bang. Congratulations, Riotkiller!
Thank you very much for the feature, and thank you all for the congratulations! It's been great to return and get back into the swing of things, and I'm honoured that so many people have continued to read my AAR (or even start reading it now) after my prolonged absence here. And while it's nearly at the end point now, there are still a few surprises left to unveil :D

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
congratulations @Riotkiller it was a great AAR and I'm happy it's back!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Thank you all once again, and I hope everyone had a happy festive period & new year!

I must confess I have been slightly lax on reading over the holidays, but I've been following the excellent CK2 AAR The Chronicles of Conradin: A Hohenstaufen Resurgence by @Tyler96 for a very long time and greatly enjoying it - The mid-lategame CK2 starting dates are rarely used, and it's therefore had a very unique feel amongst CK2 AARs - And it's been very interesting to see the succession of various Konrad's chart a new and ultimately independent path, so this is my nomination. Congratulations, Tyler! :D

Reactions:
Well done

Reactions:
Congratulations @Tyler96 !

I think I followed some AARs of your way back in like 2013, but to my discredit I hadn't seen your latest project. Will try and catch up!