Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I’d like to nominate @Cora Giantkiller for their excellent A Most Forgiving Land over in the CK3 AARland exclave. A breezily written historical style and excellent to see gameplay in West Africa. Worth catching up with and more than worth following! :)

Reactions:
Congratulations!

Thanks, @DensleyBlair! It's very sweet of you to say that, and I'm having a blast writing it.

Excellent choice. Congratulations

The CK3 contagion is spreading as expected. ;)

Congratulations on the win.

Reactions:
Congrats

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sure! I have been really enjoying The White Eagle and the Rose: A Polish AAR, by @RossN. Ross is very talented at writing history book AARs that are both readable and strangely convincing, and his first EU4 AAR is no exception. Definitely worth reading!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Warmest congratulations @RossN

Congratulations!

Congratulations

I have terrible form at managing to follow Ross's AARs for some reason, and alas this one is no exception, but I have read the first few chapters and so can safely say that this is an excellent choice. Congratulations @RossN!

Reactions:
Well done

Many congratulations @RossN