• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very nice. Now I know what you were working on yesterday :)

bnub.jpg

21 February 1815

"Wake up!", Oona whispered to me. She trowed some black clothes to me, the same as she used to rescue me. "Dress this over you armor, and get this round shield on your back. We leave to Sinope, where the army is. Oh and we aren't allowed to leave without a sign are we?", She asked. "No of course not", I answered. I took my sword I received and carved in the floor: don't follow us, that's my order as Khan!. Oona chuckled and asked: “My khan, can you help me with this clothes?”. “Of course my lady, do I need to do your hair to?”. “No, then it is done terrible”, she laughed. “Oona can you give my that rope I can't find it anymore. Oona?”, I asked. I felt how she trowed the rope around me and pulled me backwards to the window. “Time to go”, she said while falling down backwards. I thought for a moment she would fall to death from 10 meters. But when she was half a meter above the ground she stopped and she gently touches the ground. Now it was my turn, I just used the rope to go down the normal way, and Oona laughed with me, Oh well. The horses where standing ready below the window already (appears that Oona did that in the night), and we rode south. The guards greeted us and didn't recognized us. We begun riding towards Sinope, and we would arrive a month later. Once there we started to prepare the units for the invasion of the Ottoman Empire, our next target...

Diary entry 2 April 1816

Finally we declared war on the Ottomans, gathering the men for it took a while. We have 41k men now, while the ottomans around 40 k, but they are at war with the Byzantine empire. I will lead the army, with Oona to help me with it. I don't have much time now, since we are on our way to their border, for the HORDE!

26 June 1816, Battle of Izmir

We have been fighting for three hours now, and we have killed around 2000 Ottomans now, but still the battle was raging. The Ottomans are leaded by one of their greatest Generals: Ibrahim Pacha Hilmi. I was leading the left flank, while Oona was in charge of the Center. I ordered my men to flank the Ottomans, and while I rode towards their lines, I heard Ottoman cavalry approaching. Damm! Reinforcements! A heavy battle was fought, but we won. In this battle over 30.000 Ottomans where killed, at the loss of 5.000 Astrakhans. The Ottoman army would be knocked out for the rest of the war, and we started chasing down smaller armies who attempted to unite and form a big army.

Diary Entry 4 February 1817

The Ottomans surrendered today, giving up most of their territory. I And Oona are now Riding towards the Iraqi border, since we think they might attack soon, if they don't, we attack them. Here is a map of the empire after the Ottoman surrender.
80gz.png

An interesting AAR, good work! March of the Eagles looks like a good game.
It certainly is! I got to get my saves from my laptop on school though...

School is for learning not playing games!
no, it is for sleeping :p. Seriously, I don't game on school, but I started this AAR on my laptop, which is now on school and my mother doesn't allow me to take it home unless during the Holidays.

Okay, I will update today or tommorow! Also, apperantly I forgot to mention a war in Iraq (blame school for that) in the last update... And I deleted all screenshots (I know, stupid me). Anyway I will post a map in the next update

Diary Entry 22 February 1818

The nation is in a bad shape, we are strong, but we have to many enemies... The Ottomans and Nizny Novgorod are the worst of them. They want nothing more then us destroyed. The Russians aren't friendly to us, but they aren't strong enough due constant wars. The Byzantine empire is power hungry, and unpredictable. And Iraq is to weak, but they are still a strong power. To make I even worse, the Byzantines, Ottomans and Nizhny Novgorod just invaded us...

13 April 1818, Karabuk

I was with Oona in the military tent, planning our approach for the battle, which was going on at the moment. We weren't at the battle, since Oona worried to much about the Khan being killed... She will regret this. “I suggest we go over the left flank, by fortifying it with 3000 cavalry. From the center we will draw 1500 light infantry towards the bushes there, from their we strike at the enemy artillery.”, Oona said. “Yeah, good plan...”, I murmured, still angry because I wasn't allowed to fight. “Come on, don't be said all day because of missing one single fight...”, Oona laughed. There was nothing to do about it, for now... Even though I was Khan.

Three hours later we received a report, I opened it, while looking angry at Oona:

“We won the battle, and the Byzantines are done for the rest of the war.”

Simple, isn't? Well, it wasn't that simple... The Nizhny armies where closing in on Astrakhan, with nothing to stop them...

Diary entry 8 June 1818

We marched into Turkish territory at a huge speed. At Konya we defeated the Turkish armies yesterday. I am still not allowed to fight, sadly enough, although I understand Oona at some point. We are winning the war, but only slightly, and we lost to many men already...

Diary entry 8 July 1818

Finally! This war is over! We where forced to pay some ducats to get peace, but nothing that would hurt too much.

24 April 1819

Without Oona even knowing about it, I invaded Iraq with over half the army. I will go to battle again, and even she can't stop me. “Charge!” I screamed to my cavalry. We spotted an Iraqi army, and there was no one to stop me going to battle... That day we won the battle, killing over 20,000 Iraqi soldiers. “God damn Ganshukh!”, I heard behind me. That was Oona, who joined the battle in the end. I turned around to her : “hey darling, glad to see y...”. She slapped me right in the face. “How dare you, I was so worried...”, she said. In july of that year we would win the war, and all of Iraq was ours. With Oona everything was okay again, she allowed me to fight, but she would still fight near me, and I wasn't allowed to fight on the first line.
x69o.png

13 November 1819

I and Oona where riding towards Uralsk, a province that Nizhny Novgorod captured from us a few years ago. It is ours, not that from the Russian barbarians... And now, I was going to take it back. The Barbarians where at war with the Russians, and with the Finish. So it was time to strike. “Come on, faster!”, I commanded my army. “Don't worry, after this, I won't allow you to go to war again.”, Oona whispered inside my ear, while kissing me. “We will see that”, I laughed at her.

21 December, Uralsk

I was storming the castle with brutal force. The gate was already destroyed by our cannons, and now our cavalry was storming inside it, slaughtering every soldier on their way. I ordered my group of 20 to storm trough the gates. But when we where under it, hatches opened above us.. A hot, burning mass was falling upon us. I felt of my horse, while feeling a crushing pain... The last thing I knew was Oona screaming and trying to drag me away from the chaos... It was over, we won the war, but it was over... I would never go to war again...
4d50.png

6ys8.jpg

and so it ended, I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Great to see you return and complete this AAR Belgiumruler, and congratulations on your success. Really enjoyed the narrative style, as well as the radically different starting scenario.