• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
One of the best AAR I've ever read...!!! I wish I could have participated.
Not only because of the content but because of the basic idea too : interactive add a real "plus" IMHO (I'm still considering, whether or not - and how -, doing the same for the "Barbarossa part" of my own AAR).
Many thanks to you, Avindian, and to all other participants for your commitment along those 11 months ! Congratulations once again !

Back to the AAR : Option 3 is a must (from an historical point of view) but the 4... mhmmm !!! "NATO" against "Warsaw Pact", that would be very interesting too, besides the fact it hasn't been made so far.

First of all, my congratulations to General Marshall for snatching Hungary away from the Soviet grasp. I'll hope we'll be able to do the same in Romania.

Now, there is a vote going on, and many of you would expect me to vote Option 4. However, given our obvious superiority against the Soviets, I think victory would be almost guaranteed once we have liberated Eastern Europe. So the new Option 6 has my vote. I urge everyone else who thinks we should take on the Soviets, but who would like to declare a peace-time economy sooner rather than later, to follow my example.

Regards;

Option 3

Number 6.

One of the best AAR I've ever read...!!! I wish I could have participated.
Not only because of the content but because of the basic idea too : interactive add a real "plus" IMHO (I'm still considering, whether or not - and how -, doing the same for the "Barbarossa part" of my own AAR).
Many thanks to you, Avindian, and to all other participants for your commitment along those 11 months ! Congratulations once again !

Back to the AAR : Option 3 is a must (from an historical point of view) but the 4... mhmmm !!! "NATO" against "Warsaw Pact", that would be very interesting too, besides the fact it hasn't been made so far.

Who says you can't participate? :) There's no such thing as too late!

First of all, my congratulations to General Marshall for snatching Hungary away from the Soviet grasp. I'll hope we'll be able to do the same in Romania.

Now, there is a vote going on, and many of you would expect me to vote Option 4. However, given our obvious superiority against the Soviets, I think victory would be almost guaranteed once we have liberated Eastern Europe. So the new Option 6 has my vote. I urge everyone else who thinks we should take on the Soviets, but who would like to declare a peace-time economy sooner rather than later, to follow my example.

Regards;

Number 6.

New poll:

Option 3: 2
Option 4: 1
Option 5: 2
Option 6: 6

Oh, and by all means, if you've been lurking, you're welcome to vote -- without readers, this AAR would have died a long time ago. No need to create characters, but I do want as clear a vote as I can make it.

Last edited:
I thank you Senators Beckendorf and Marshall for your kind support in favour of the new Option 6. And I implore all remaining Senators to make your vote heard. The choice is clear, we must not abandon Eastern Europe to a new tyrant!

-Senator Wallace H. White, R-ME

I thank you Senators Beckendorf and Marshall for your kind support in favour of the new Option 6. And I implore all remaining Senators to make your vote heard. The choice is clear, we must not abandon Eastern Europe to a new tyrant!

-Senator Wallace H. White, R-ME

You're welcome, Senator.

Signed,
Senator Mary Phillips
D-CA

Vote changed to Option 6

((Previous vote was for Option 5; as 6 wasn't proposed until after I voted I wish to ammend please))

I apolazize for my long absence. I had issues in my state to take care of. I would like to vote for 6 we should use our power to liberate Eastern Europe and not leave it to communists.
- Alexander Anikin UT-D

I apolazize for my long absence. I had issues in my state to take care of. I would like to vote for 6 we should use our power to liberate Eastern Europe and not leave it to communists.
- Alexander Anikin UT-D

Vote added.

In the interest of keeping things moving along, if we've no further votes by the end of the day, I think I'll go ahead and call it. We won't reach 10 votes, but it's pretty clear where the trend is going.

Speaking of voting, if you're an American citizen, go out and do exactly that today!

With no further votes, I declare voting closed. We will accomplish all fifteen victory conditions and then liberate Poland. Tom, I'd like plans for the next two months of the Atlantic Theater by Saturday at 10 PM (-6 GMT). In the meantime, if a Senator or Senators wishes to propose a bill for the liberation of Europe, I'm all ears.

(( Congratulations to all US citizens, and others around the world who were hoping for this Democrat victory. God bless America.))

((Seconded. Now, if maybe we can get those elected to visit this well conceived AAR and witness how democratic government works....))

((Eh, our government in the AAR is better. It has me in it!))

((Just to be on the safe side, let's not get too focused on, ahem, current events, shall we? :)))

I'm interested to see, according to the summary page, the great state of Missouri is not represented. I'd like to put my hat into the ring as Frank P. Briggs, Missouri Democrat who replaced Harry Truman, former Senator from Missouri when he became Vice President. Timeline might be a little skewed, since its only 43, but it'll work out.

Also, when you do another of these AARs, I volunteer to be Air or Land minister. If any of the ministers are tired of it now, I'll take over for them, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes for this round.