• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would be happy to support either bill of my fellow democratic senators as long as it will be agreed upon that the army and our relations with the European Allies are of high importance. We are not called democratic for no reason.

- Sen. John Linton, Florida

I am giving my full support for senator Beckendorfs Bill

-Senator William Fitzgerald Kenzington

I am delighted, Senator Kenzington. Would either you or Senator Beckendorf care to make a final version?

((We still, ideally, need two more bills. I know Rudolph is close to one, so I expect the bugs will get ironed out in the next day or so.

Once two Senators have agreed on a bill, please PM me your finished draft; that way, I can post all three in the official voting post at once.))

I am delighted, Senator Kenzington. Would either you or Senator Beckendorf care to make a final version?

((We still, ideally, need two more bills. I know Rudolph is close to one, so I expect the bugs will get ironed out in the next day or so.

Once two Senators have agreed on a bill, please PM me your finished draft; that way, I can post all three in the official voting post at once.))

Dear Mr. President

I have been working on a final version of the bill, and I will send it to you around 21:00 GMT +1. I am just waiting a bit for Senators Heidelburg and Miller to possibly come with an opinion on the final version.

Best regards, Senator Charles Beckendorf

Dear Mr. President

I have been working on a final version of the bill, and I will send it to you around 21:00 GMT +1. I am just waiting a bit for Senators Heidelburg and Miller to possibly come with an opinion on the final version.

Best regards, Senator Charles Beckendorf

I'll sign your budget with your proposed changes.

Sen. Heidelburg

((wait, do we need to e-mail it to you? Cause I finished mine last night and posted it a few pages ago))

((wait, do we need to e-mail it to you? Cause I finished mine last night and posted it a few pages ago))

((You can PM it, or, if it's completely finished and everybody is okay with it, just send me a link to the post in which you've finished it))

The United States cannot afford with the current economic problems, a bigger or upgraded military -- What would we use it for? The world is in an era of peace at the current time. However, we should consider deploying more garrisons to major cities in case of potential revolt stirred up by foreign powers, aiming to make the US leave it's current isolationist shell.

-- Sen. Mary Phillips
Communist Party USA
California Representative

I am giving my full support for senator Beckendorfs Bill

In this case I'm also pledging my support for senator Beckendorfs Bill.

- Senator John Linton, Florida

In this case I'm also pledging my support for senator Beckendorfs Bill.

- Senator John Linton, Florida

Thank you for the support fellow senator

Sen. Charles Beckendorf

I would say, Mr. President, that we got two bills now and i see it highly unlikely that a third bill will pop up any time soon, so why dont we lower the ammount of bills needed for this time to 2?

- Senator William Fitzgerald Kenzington

The United States cannot afford with the current economic problems, a bigger or upgraded military -- What would we use it for? The world is in an era of peace at the current time. However, we should consider deploying more garrisons to major cities in case of potential revolt stirred up by foreign powers, aiming to make the US leave it's current isolationist shell.

-- Sen. Mary Phillips
Communist Party USA
California Representative

With all due respect, the Senator is deluding herself if she believes the world is in a state of peace. Nevertheless, the Senator might be interested in the current budgetary plans suggested by Senator Rudolph and myself, as it should satisfy her needs.

Additionally, the rest of the Senate might do well to consider the fact that the currently opposing bill is supported, amongst others, by the representative of the very same hyphenated Americans so widely critized but a few decades ago - People who explicitly attack the very fundation of our democracy, prefering the jingoist way of the Germans. It might do well to ponder such people's reasons for supporting said bill.

- Sen. Elizabeth H. Danner

(If I may still join, I'll sign up.)

Name: Senator Elexis Sinclaire of Massachusetts
Born: 1906 (Aged 30)
Party: Republican (but also supported by certain Independents and the American First Committee.)
Picture: http://www.videogamegirlsdb.com/Images/SiN/Elexis/ElexisSinclaire_SiNEE_02.jpg

-- Foreign policy plans
Mostly isolationist, but intervene in a war should our ideology/superiority be threatened. The Allies and the Axis are always welcome, but never the Comintern. Communism has, and always will be, America's greatest enemy. If we turn a blind eye on it, we may as well support its expansion.

-- Budgets for IC, including total distribution and which of the four gets what for construction purposes.
Concentrate mainly on Army and Air Force to bring it on par with the Navy, but also improve IC in order to ensure that the United States can supply its troops and its economy both. Fluidity is allowed, considering we're discussing economics.

-- Budgets for leadership, including total distribution and which of the four gets which techs.
Evenly divide the focus on military, technological, and industrial expansion. Give research bonuses a slight edge. Let's always ensure we stay ahead of our enemies. That's how we defeat them.

-- Declaring war/signing peace treaties
Declare war only when we have a justifiable cause, and if the enemy is defeatable. If democracy abroad is threatened, we know when to act.

-- Which faction we align ourselves to, if any
Again, align with who benefits us the most. If the Allies are the key to world peace and democracy, then support them. If the Axis is so, then support them instead. We can never support the Bolsheviks, so they're out of the question.

-- If one of the Big Four needs to be fired/replaced
Let's refer back to the Constitution. We'll review them for impeachment and then hold the trial, just like our Founding Fathers laid out for us to do.

-- Input on our general deployments overseas
Maintain a safety net to defend the homeland. Send enough foreign troops to win the war, but not starve ourselves. Whatever ratio would ensure that works best.

-- All decisions and law changes
My main goal is the increasing of education and industry. We've been hit hard by the Depression, and the Bolsheviks could attack us at any second. To protect democracy, we must keep our youth well educated and able to produce in their society. We must also increase industry to revive the workforce and reduce unemployment. With these improvements, the United States can revive itself as the leading power it's supposed to be.

-- Nukes
As a scientist, I believe we must tolerate such a weapon. The atomic bomb is a powerful and dangerous tool, but a necessary evil all the same. Therefore, we should build them in moderation and sincere discretion. If we use them, use them before the Bolsheviks have them as well. The Reds will not hesitate whatsoever to turn all into glass.

With all due respect, the Senator is deluding herself if she believes the world is in a state of peace. Nevertheless, the Senator might be interested in the current budgetary plans suggested by Senator Rudolph and myself, as it should satisfy her needs.

Additionally, the rest of the Senate might do well to consider the fact that the currently opposing bill is supported, amongst others, by the representative of the very same hyphenated Americans so widely critized but a few decades ago - People who explicitly attack the very fundation of our democracy, prefering the jingoist way of the Germans. It might do well to ponder such people's reasons for supporting said bill.

- Sen. Elizabeth H. Danner

I would like to correct the Senator, our bill is not one of warmongering and joingism. If you read it is a bill that project isolationism more than waging war. WAging war is not even on the bill's scheme, why are you trying to tell such weak lies?