• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sware?

Actually, not a lot of this is making sense. But anyway, we have two votes for B. And, I am adding a new option:

(D) Same as C, except that Mussolini wildly suggests an invasion of Costa Rica.

We have one vote for that.

Keep it up.

Nameless

Bad Nameless. How dare you cave in to the suggestion of a lone reader? :mad:

Also, did you get that PM I sent you?

anonymous4401 said:
Bad Nameless. How dare you cave in to the suggestion of a lone reader? :mad:

Also, did you get that PM I sent you?

Yes, I have registered in the 4401 forums as Nameless Delta.

Nameless....uh...Alpha

So the Nameless that registered before was not you? :confused:

anonymous4401 said:
So the Nameless that registered before was not you? :confused:

No.....it wasn't. I swear to track down and kill this fake Nameless who dares to impersonate me.

Nameless Alpha

Ok, I'm pretty sure that B is going to win, but keep on voting. Tommorow night, I will count the votes and write accordingly.

Nameless

Ok, guys, (B) wins and here goes nothing:

Update IV: A little twist is added to the story

Halo Prime:
Ninth Age of Reclamation

There was a shuffling of papers and some nervous coughs, penetrating the equally nervous silence. Finally, the meeting got under way.

Cyron was wearing his ceremonial energy-shields, capable of stopping a blast from a Fuel-Rod Cannon at close range without breaking a sweat. They were extremely heavy, however. He was the leader of the meeting.

"Order," he said. "We are gathered here to discuss a serious issue. As you all know, our probes discovered a new intelligent life form six nomen (roughly equivilent to a month) ago. The posses some potential to becoming a threat, although right now they are divided...."

"Then let's destroy them immediately," a Honor-Elite snapped. "Destroy them while they are weak."

A murmur of assent rose through the room. Humanity's doom was sealed, for the Covenant was at least five centuries more advanced than the humans.

"Wait," cried a voice from Nargan, another Honor Elite. He had a reputation of being a maverick and often questioned the Grand Council's decisions. "That's too easy," he said in his rough voice. "We've been taking everything way too seriously lately. Let's do something a little more intersting."

"What do you have in mind?" Cyron snapped impatiently. He wanted this disgusting humanity eliminated as soon as possible.

"Well," Nargan began, "our scientists have made considerable progress in the fields of mind-control. Tell you what, we could pick some insignificant country and take control of its leader and make them do some stupid things. That will be quite amusing, I think."

Cyron was ready to reject this nonsense out of hand, but he waited and thought about what had just been said. Hmmm. They hadn't had a good joke in a long time.

"Alright," he said at last. "How do you plan to carry this out?"

"I have a couple of agents in mind. They could some cloaks and go to...Earth...and find some pathetic country to fool around with. We, of course, will keep track of their progress."

The Grand Council was clearly pleased. The motion was carried 12,345-1.

More later,

Nameless

Last edited:
*Walks in. Takes a look around. Mutters and walks out.*

Seriously guys, tell me what you think.

Nameless

Last edited:
I want another post from somebody besides myself before I write another update. Just to know if anyone is actually reading this.

Nameless

That would be a huge loss Nameless.

Posting can go up and down in a thread, so hang in there, this AAR has some very funny shit. Keep making it weirder while maintaining a certain touch a reality which does not relate to any kind of actual event.

Aka keep 'em comin'

ps. who voted against the proposal?

Hey, give me a break. I haven't read my subscriptions for three days!

Certainly odd, I'll give you that, though. :wacko:

anonymous4401 said:
Hey, give me a break. I haven't read my subscriptions for three days!

Certainly odd, I'll give you that, though. :wacko:

My AAR or you? Oh well.

Next update comes in the next couple of days.

Nameless

Oranje Verzet said:
That would be a huge loss Nameless.

Posting can go up and down in a thread, so hang in there, this AAR has some very funny shit. Keep making it weirder while maintaining a certain touch a reality which does not relate to any kind of actual event.

Aka keep 'em comin'

ps. who voted against the proposal?

Alright, thanks. :)

Next update comes in the next couple of days.

Nameless

Blarg!