• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Situation in the Eastern Section – 2397
Situation in the Eastern Section – 2397

As four decades has gone by, not much has changed in the galaxy, except in the Eastern Section. Following the war against the Oviir Shipping Alliance and the Q’Tar Coalition, two wars happened here, both involving the Oviir-Q’Tar Federation on one side.

The first war happened right after the conclusion of the war of liberation between the Glorious Gracious and the Allied Sovereign Nations. Sensing weakness, the H’Runi invaded their neighbors and after an almost total defeat of the Allied Sovereign Nations sliced out an ally, later vassal, of the Oviir. The Q’Tar Irenic Compact was born.

oafdiwT.png

Meanwhile, in Oviir Star League space, trouble had been brewing, as agents of the Oviir Shipping Alliance were working to incite more rebellion. Seeking to neutralize this threat and recover the lost systems, as well as liberating the Athallids from Q’Tar oppression, the Glorious Gracious yet again went to war. In the western theatre much opposition was met, but in the eastern theatre the Q’Tar folded like hot butter.

Soon peace was agreed upon, awarding the Oviir Star League some of their lost systems and planets, as well as liberating the Galactic Athallid Confederacy – a new member of the Glorious Gracious. Soon thereafter, the Oviir Star League petitioned to become an integral part of the Sildor Commonwealth.

Uneasy peace is simply a sign of an even more bloody and destructive war
Hope the galaxy is prepared for the struggle

We have earned this lasting peace through our righteous wars.
The Glorious Gracious will reign supreme at all costs.
Victory and glory!

Really to ensure peace would should make sure everyone is a Glorious member.

Uneasy peace is simply a sign of an even more bloody and destructive war
Hope the galaxy is prepared for the struggle

We have earned this lasting peace through our righteous wars.
The Glorious Gracious will reign supreme at all costs.
Victory and glory!
Hooray for the Glorious Gracious! :D
Really to ensure peace would should make sure everyone is a Glorious member.
Possibly a good idea. ;)

Robot Uprisings Across the Galaxy
Robot Uprisings Across the Galaxy

Starting in 2397, the robots started rising across the galaxy. By 2412, three uprisings had occurred, two of them quelled by the help of Sildor and Federation navies. The first happened in Ziiran space, when the Prime Collectors rose against their Ziiran masters. Soon, half the Ziiran Empire had fallen, but the combined might of Ziiran and their federation allies was too much for the robots to handle, and by the time the L-Cluster opened a few years later, they were gone. In their wake laid a weakened Ziiran realm and three small, new civilizations that had risen against the robot oppression before the Ziiran had returned. Two of them is by 2428 vassals under the Ziiran.

hKf8D4F.png

A few years later, the robots of the Q’Tar Coalition also rose, and the Q’Tar fell into a desperate fight they by 2428 is far from winning yet. There too small states have popped up in rebellion against their new robot masters, making the political situation complicated to say the least.

Lastly, in the early 2420s, a third robot uprising happened, this time in Athallian space. This uprising was quickly quelled, as Sildor and Federation navies and armies were stationed nearby. Within a year, the uprising was no more. All this upheaval has stirred the galaxy, and fear for the robots of the Sildor Commonwealth has risen. Sildor authorities has spoken on the issue, and said that while the many robots of Sildor space has no citizen rights as of now, this is due to their relatively basic programming, and promises of full citizenship as soon as the robots reach sapience has been made public.*

-------------------------------------------------------

(*the techs for robots almost never pops up, despite me being on repeatable tech #5 or more for most/all techs at this time.)

The robots are revolting more often than a EU2 peasant :D

Beware the cylons! :eek:

The Dessanu
The Dessanu

The Dessanu of the L-Cluster is the story about nanites, hubris and sorrow. When the Sildor Commonwealth opened the L-Cluster in the early 2410s, they were met by a thankful Dessanu civilization, long lost from the galaxy proper and now ready to reintegrate themselves.

Or so it seemed. Something soon seemed off. The Dessanu behaved suspiciously, avoiding certain questions about their history and the creation of the L-Gates. Especially was their total hostility on the mention of nanites disconcerning. The Sildor decided the galaxy needed to know what dark secrets was hidden by the Dessanu and pressed the issue.

That pressure let to war. The Dessanu totally broke down their communications and shot down civilian ships entering their space, after previously having welcomed trading with open arms. The Sildor fleets thus entered Dessanu space and invaded. Soon, they had boots on the ground on Dessanu planets.

nAo2rF3.png

And discovered the horrifying truth. The Dessanu did not exist. Once, they had. Then, the nanites they used for creating the L-Cluster and L-Gates turned on them and consumed them, the Dessanu only barely managing to keep the L-Gates shut before it was too late. The nanites then for unknown reasons decided to mimic their fallen masters. Now, they fell – and fell hard. Soon, the nanites, or Dessanu, whatever one wants to call them, was no more.

The Sildor quickly claimed the L-Cluster and then set off terraforming the now dead nanite worlds – a huge amount of them ready for colonization. All planets were terraformed into continental worlds, perfect for Sildor habitation, as well as many of the other species in Sildor space. By 2428 all are colonized and thriving, the horrors of the Dessanu a weak, yet uncomfortable, memory.

And that might end up being the end of the AAR. I have played on some 3-4 more decades and there frankly is little of interest happening. I can't attack my enemies as I can only liberate/vassalize, and that can only happen with the vassalization CB, which can only be obtained when they are at peace. And they just don't end the Cylon threat, even though they are in a position to! And I can't access that part of the galaxy. The other aliens are friendly to me and it doesn't feel right to end that when I am the Sildor... :) The techs are on repeat now, some in their 15th or more repeat, but I still have not got the darn AI techs needed to make them sapient. :mad::confused: All in all, there's not much more to tell, I'm afraid. I'm building some mega structures and that it pretty much it. :)

Well eventually Stellaris cames peter out. Even if one has a crisis, unless one is defeated, eventually the crisis ends.

I've started a new campaign tonight. Will probably post a new AAR within a few days. First post planned, but not written out yet. :)

I've started a new campaign tonight. Will probably post a new AAR within a few days. First post planned, but not written out yet. :)
Excellent news