• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Definitely a diverse Empire. I like that too, although more in the situation of them being slaves. I even explicitely allow refugees so that I can enslave them and genemod one specific species to be good at mining or energy or farming, etc. Once you hear that crack of the whip in-game when you set their rights from full citizenship to slaves... such a satisfying sound, you can never return after hearing it. I definitely am a more authoritarian/xenophobe person in Stellaris :D.

So many different groups

Ah. More interesting species
The H'Runi seem like the species I end up making in Stellaris !;):D:cool::D

Good update.
Suggestion: Can you also paste some random photos of the species along with descriptions. They need not be Stellaris figures.
For example: For the Ubaric you could post photos of some tech savvy dinosaur monster from the internet. There are plenty available.

Cool aar though

Definitely a diverse Empire. I like that too, although more in the situation of them being slaves. I even explicitely allow refugees so that I can enslave them and genemod one specific species to be good at mining or energy or farming, etc. Once you hear that crack of the whip in-game when you set their rights from full citizenship to slaves... such a satisfying sound, you can never return after hearing it. I definitely am a more authoritarian/xenophobe person in Stellaris :D.
No slaves for me, I'm a good guy xenophile/egalitarian in this run. :D In my games, I can easily be authoritarian, but never xenophobe. :D
So many different groups
Yep. Later on, they become even more diverse (there are many more species around, and then there's the xenocompatibilty thingie...;)
Ah. More interesting species
The H'Runi seem like the species I end up making in Stellaris !;):D:cool::D

Good update.
Suggestion: Can you also paste some random photos of the species along with descriptions. They need not be Stellaris figures.
For example: For the Ubaric you could post photos of some tech savvy dinosaur monster from the internet. There are plenty available.

Cool aar though
Thanks, mad orc! :) Good suggestion, although I tend to use what the game gives me and not other stuff. I thought about using the ingame portraits, but ended up using the lists you've seen above. Now the species listing is over (for now at least, but I didn't plan on having such a deep dive again), but I will have it in mind. :)

Civilizations of the galaxy – The Unaligned
Civilizations of the galaxy – The Unaligned

There are in 2359 eleven major civilizations in the galaxy – “major” in this case meaning spacefaring. Two are subject to the Sildor Commonwealth, one is a so-called fallen empire. Two federations exist: “Glorious Gracious” and “Allied Sovereign Nations”.

RKjBq6D.png

The unaligned civilizations are the H’Runi Commonality, isolationists, the Fire Tribes of Hur’Alobbava, trading and engaging in more and more open borders, but happy to keep themselves unaligned for now. And the Ken’Azaan Republic, of likewise mind as the Fire Tribes of Hur’Alobbava – friendly, but independent.

There are also seventeen different primitive civilizations in the galaxy, of which for the Sildor the Human civilization in the Sol system, located in H’Runi space, is of particular interest. Legends tell of the origin of the Sildor on a planet called Earth. The humans inhabit a planet they call Earth. The Sildor and Humans also are quite alike. It is possible the Sildor once came from Earth, eons ago.

Then there is the Sintomori Forerunners. This fallen empire keeps to themselves, observes, give the “lesser” civilizations a gift now and then. Little is known of them except they feel superior and that they are exceedingly powerful.

Human Feudal Reals, seems to be caught at an inopportune moment ... upgrade their lances with nukes as points, give them some to fire from their trebuches!

Human Feudal Reals, seems to be caught at an inopportune moment ... upgrade their lances with nukes as points, give them some to fire from their trebuches!
Hehe, so far they seem to live their lives secure, unknowing. :D But the Sildor is ready to intervene if the stones were to diverge...
Another good update

.......And thats why King Henry saw the godlike comet in the sky kids!
Thanks! :)

One always should be distrustful of advanced empires imo

Enlightening primitives is so costly, I always invade if I can. Space warships and gamma laser pistols are the best methods of enlightenment, the primitives themselves will thank my space nation for this later.

Space warships and gamma laser pistols are the best methods of enlightenment, the primitives themselves will thank my space nation for this later.

As the Blorg say, this war is only the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

One always should be distrustful of advanced empires imo
Yes, they can be quite disdainful, as well as set in their (powerful) ways. ;)
Enlightening primitives is so costly, I always invade if I can. Space warships and gamma laser pistols are the best methods of enlightenment, the primitives themselves will thank my space nation for this later.
Hehe, I actually went for the longterm enlightenment in my three instances. Earth is outside my reach without war though, and we're on friendly terms with the isolationist xenophobe bastards. :D
As the Blorg say, this war is only the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
So true, those Blorgs are true poets. :D

Glorious Gracious – The Sildor-Ziiran Federation
Glorious Gracious – The Sildor-Ziiran Federation

The Sildor-Ziiran federation, named Glorious Gracious, has been active for decades now. The Sildor wished above all for peace and cooperation in the galaxy as far as possible, and the Ziiran in principle agreed to this notion. They were, however, unsure on whether to commit to a federation with the Sildor, citing the Sildor policy of allowing wars of aggression, even though this had never been used in real life.

As a show of good will, the Sildor thus officially changed their policy on war to forbid wars of aggression, only allowing war when strictly needed, and to contain aggressive neighbours. This pleased the Ziiran and the federation was signed soon after this shift in policy. Later the two enlightened Sildor vassal civilizations of the Fevarian and the Uqo’Praknar. As of 2359, the Fevarians are absorbed into the greater Sildor civilization, while the Uqo’Praknar is currently being integrated.

XJePg13.png

For decades, peace and cooperation were the order of the day. The Sildor and Ziiran kept in peace with their neighbours. But on the other side of the galaxy, the exterminating robots and fanatical purifiers ravaged their neighborhood, and Sildor and Ziiran space were continually giving refuge to fleeing survivors.

Nothing could be done, however, as no way was open to take on these two Empires. That is, until the Sildor unlocked the technology to use wormholes, and discovered the only wormhole inside their space led directly to the exterminating robots. Mere months later, war was declared and the fleets of Glorious Gracious swarmed into the robots’ space. Soon, they were defeated, and the fanatical purifiers were next. Soon, they too were but a distant memory.

Nothing like destroying evil robots to put you in a good mood! :D

Saviours of the galaxy

Hmm. It looks like you are going for a libertarian empire. Hope you can win against those fanatics !

Good update

War with the Allied Sovereign Nations – The Oviir-Q’Tar Federation
War with the Allied Sovereign Nations – The Oviir-Q’Tar Federation

However, peace was not to last. The Oviir and their allies the Q’Tar closed their borders to Glorious Gracious members, and thus isolated the main fleet of the Sildor inside an enclave they could not escape. They then begun insulting the Sildor ambassadors and began claiming Sildor systems as rightfully their own. Glorious Gracious went to war to liberate whatever of Oviir space they could, and soon won a decisive victory.

BolNQXM.png

A status quo peace was signed, liberating one fourth of Oviir space into the Oviir Star League, a vassal and ideological parter of the Glorious Gracious. Later, one of their planets rebelled by help of Oviir Shipping Alliance agents, disconnecting Oviir Star League space, but this time Sildor fleets were not trapped. An uneasy peace is now reigning between the Glorious Gracious and their enemies the Allied Sovereign Nations.

tut tut, they should know by now not to tussle with the Glorious Gracious Future of the Universe! :D

Silent days for folks it seems. :)

tut tut, they should know by now not to tussle with the Glorious Gracious Future of the Universe! :D
Indeed, there is no reason not to give us primacy in all matters. :D