• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
24 Species on seven planets? Impressive. The Sildor Commonwealth is quickly turning into quite the Tourist Trap. (I just got that achievement yesterday. :p)
No, 24 species on 27 planets, which the Sildor only inhabit 7. :) Total population count is 850 pop units right now. Capital (ring section) world has 144 of those.

Ah, the joy of multiculturalism. I always like to read about xenophiles. I remember reading somewhere that according to Paradox, people most often play xenophile pacifists, despite the amount of "purge the xeno" memes.

Last edited:
A very nice poly-species conglomerate.

Ah, the joy of multiculturalism. I always like to read about xenophiles. I remember reading somewhere that according to Paradox, people most often play xenophile pacifists, despite the amount of "purge the xeno" memes.
Heh, might well be. I don't like the thought of playing xenophobes myself.
A very nice poly-species conglomerate.
Thanks. :)

All: I am writing out the situation in 2359 now. Finished with the 24 species, it was not easy when I had to retrace both my memory (I didn't set out to write this an AAR, as so often happens :D ) and the game's lack of record for some details I wanted to add in. I think it became pretty okay though. Now I'm wiritng up the civilizations in the game right now. Then I think I will play on and see if I can find another hook for a new chapter about the developments ingame. This is a see-where-we-go project. :)

Species of the Sildor Commonwealth – Top Six to Ten

The sixth most populous species of the Sildor Commonwealth as of 2359 is also the only one not having full citizenship, solely on the grounds of them being robots, and not very advanced such. Production of these robots have never been a priority, neither the advancement of their capabilities. As such, the populate only four planets at this date.

The seventh species is another Lithoid species. The Ferbanite originate from Sallax I, a planet owned by fungoid Avabbians, in the Fire Tribes of Hur-Alobbava, situated in the galactic north. The Ferbanite currently live on eleven planets within our space and are natural engineers and quite long living. They have partly evolved into a sub-species quicker to learn; these Febanite live on seven of our planets but are much less numerous.

The next species on our list is another Lithoid species. The Oviir species’ home government have recently become our enemies due to their need to expand, but the Oviir currently living under our protection are loyal subjects, rescued from total annihilation by the aforementioned exterminating robots and fanatical purifiers. The Ovvir within our space currently resides on no less than fifteen planets.

V0TUeUT.png

The ninth species on our list as arthropod and natural farmers. The Athallid originate on Athull Jor, currently controlled by the Q’Tar Coalition, after being rescued by them during the wars of extermination in this quadrant of the galaxy. Their number is quite big compared to the number of planets they inhabit in Sildor space; 32 population units on only three worlds.

The tenth species on our list is the Snakeoid, a reptilian race originating on Nemozi IIa, a planet currently uninhabited after the extermination by our neighbours, the Ymacera. Fleeing the hive mind’s war of expansion, they landed among other places in our space, and now inhabit six planets. The species is also curious for their treatment by the Ymacera. The hive mind uplifted them before exterminating them, a course of action that is hard to understand.

The tenth species on our list is the Snakeoid, a reptilian race originating on Nemozi IIa, a planet currently uninhabited after the extermination by our neighbours, the Ymacera. Fleeing the hive mind’s war of expansion, they landed among other places in our space, and now inhabit six planets. The species is also curious for their treatment by the Ymacera. The hive mind uplifted them before exterminating them, a course of action that is hard to understand.

Greater pleasure to chase sentient prey?

That seems very strange of the hivemind

Species of the Sildor Commonwealth – Top Eleven to Fifteen
Species of the Sildor Commonwealth – Top Eleven to Fifteen

The eleventh most populous species in Sildor space in 2359 is the Obevni, a fungoid race thriving on tropical planets. Living on nine Sildor controlled planets, with their sub-species living on three, they originated on the planet Cydrus, once controlled by the exterminating robots of times past, but rescued by the Q’Tar Coalition before it was too late. Some fled to Sildor space, however, where they were welcomed with open arms.

The mammalian species Fevarian is unique in Sildor space, being the only species who thrives on arctic planets. They occupy one planet, Pandill II, their home planet. This once feudal species was enlightened by the Sildar over several decades, before joining the civilizations among the stars under Sildar supervision. Later, quite recently, they became an integral part of the Sildar Commonwealth as full, integral members of society.

YvdfeuG.png

The Ziiran, a reptilian race, are members of the proud species that constitutes the Ziiran Democratic Suns civilization, one of the two founding members of the Glorious Gracious federation together with the Sildar. These intelligent individuals are living on seven Sildar planets, moving into Sildar space as part of the open borders between these two allied civilizations.

The Othethi is a reptilian race living on two planets in Sildar space, after being rescued at the last moment from the fanatical purifiers by Sildar intervention. Their home world of Terk-Ba-Pont is a relic world and their background are, as the Sildar, shrouded in mystery.

The fifteenth most populous species in Sildar space is the Q’Tar, a fungoid species living on eight planets within the Sildar Commonwealth. Their home world Ova Syr is the capital of the Q’Tar Coalition, and they came fleeing during the war against the exterminating robots.

Wow, what a diverse empire! :) It feels a little like the united Federation of Planets - or even the Old Republic from Star Wars.

That's a lot of species.

Wow, what a diverse empire! :) It feels a little like the united Federation of Planets - or even the Old Republic from Star Wars.
There's 24 species to get through, so there's definitely more. :) I mean, I got refugees and immigrants from everywhere. Those wars between the two empires in the east really took a toll.

Now more into the drips and drabs - those cast away onto the galactic tides by the cruel circumstance of fate.

My god
Meeting all these populations is just one surprise after another for our poor and perplexed Humanoids.

People made out of rock and insects ???
I am sure that except for the David Livingstonesque space diplomats, the common humanoids would be afraid of these hideous neighbours!!!

Good story and will follow

Now more into the drips and drabs - those cast away onto the galactic tides by the cruel circumstance of fate.
And all thriving in Sildor space. :D
My god
Meeting all these populations is just one surprise after another for our poor and perplexed Humanoids.

People made out of rock and insects ???
I am sure that except for the David Livingstonesque space diplomats, the common humanoids would be afraid of these hideous neighbours!!!

Good story and will follow
Very many rock people, the galaxy is full of them. :eek:

Thanks for following!

Species of the Sildor Commonwealth – Top Sixteen to Twenty
Species of the Sildor Commonwealth – Top Sixteen to Twenty

The Tembolon is fungoid species living on seven planets in Sildar space. The species originate on Eskrick and was uplifted by the Oviir Shipping alliance. Their numbers in the Sildar Commonwealth stem from the upheaval when the war between the Oviir and their neighbours the fanatical purifiers raged decades ago.

The Pliff-Plaff is a Lithoid species living on four Sildor planets. Their home planet of Terk-Ba-Pont is the same planet as the Othethi, but their connection to this species is, as their origin on this relic world, shrouded in mystery, and neither species is particularly interested in talking about the subject.

The arthropod Von-Okon are great farmers thriving on desert planets, and lives on three planets in Sildor space. They originate from Dandar I, another planet rescued from the fanatical purifiers beaten a couple decades ago. Their numbers are few, still reeling from the persecution seen in the past.

DYotU13.png

The Tal’Akkur is wide and spread on four planets, which is quite wide and spread considering they number only seven population units. They are an arthropod species originating from the Kel-Azaan Republic in the galactic north-east, having moved to Sildar space through peaceful means as part of the open borders between the two civilizations. They have evolved into a sub-species adapt in engineering. This sub-species live on two planets in Sildor space.

The twentieth species in Sildor space is the Avabbian, a fungoid species living on three different planets. They are a charismatic lot originating on Avabbia in Fire Tribesof Hur-Alobbava space, of which they are the founding species, in the outer northern rim of the galaxy.

The arthropod Von-Okon are great farmers thriving on desert planets, and lives on three planets in Sildor space. They originate from Dandar I, another planet rescued from the fanatical purifiers beaten a couple decades ago. Their numbers are few, still reeling from the persecution seen in the past.
A "cute" species, I see. Apparently, the Purifiers weren't much impressed by all that cuteness.

The twentieth species in Sildor space is the Avabbian, a fungoid species living on three different planets. They are a charismatic lot originating on Avabbia in Fire Tribesof Hur-Alobbava space, of which they are the founding species, in the outer northern rim of the galaxy.
A parasitic species. I wonder what makes them so charismatic. Reminds me of "This Brain Slug Is Wearing An Amazing New Species" headline from the XNN gossip column.

A "cute" species, I see. Apparently, the Purifiers weren't much impressed by all that cuteness.
I guess xenophobia makes people blond. ;)

A parasitic species. I wonder what makes them so charismatic. Reminds me of "This Brain Slug Is Wearing An Amazing New Species" headline from the XNN gossip column.
Haha, well I have no idea. Perhaps some pheromones? :p

Species of the Sildor Commonwealth – Top Twenty-one to Twenty-four
Species of the Sildor Commonwealth – Top Twenty-one to Twenty-four

The few H’Runi – as mentioned a xenophobic isolationist race – that inhabit Sildor space has through genetic engineering changed their planetary preference to ring world preference. One would then think they would live on ring world sections only, but although Sildor space contains only one colonized, working ring world section, these H’Runi live on three worlds in the Sildor Commonwealth.

The Roachoid on their end is an uplifted arthropod species who evolved on a tomb world named Galan. Uplifted by the Ziiran Democratic Suns, these cockroaches later peacefully moved into Sildor space.

yhPEjRA.png

The mallable Iztran is an avian species originating on the planet od Dandar I, where they were liberated by the Sildar shortly before their extinction by the fanatical purifiers. They number only six population units, which are spread over two planets in Sildar space.

Lastly, we have the Ubaric, a reptilian species originating on the planet Verm-Te-Birg in current Oviir Shipping Alliance space. Fleeing from persecution by the hands of the fanatical purifiers, only a handful remain living in all of the galaxy, and only two population units live in Sildor space, on one planet.