• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(62397)

Sock Puppet
Nov 6, 2006
This will be my new AAR for DD, My settings will be Normal/Furious, No Major Mods, Cores on China given :D No other cheap shit, No extra Tech, IC, anything!

How hard is this going to be? Well let me tell you my goals, all of China and Turkey in Sinkiang hands! Then I noticed something. You can't get to turkey with Sinkiang without British India :eek: !

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sheng Shicai awoke from bed on New Years Day at the urging of the Head of Intelligence Viktor Polinov.
Polinov:"Sir, sorry to disturb you but, we have filed the claims"
Shicai: "Whats the matter Viktor? you usually are happy in the morning."
Polinov: "Sir, its just that, you have..."
Shicai: "Out with it"
Polinov: "You have gone too far sir, I agree we are a country, but we have no Rightful Claim on Tibet!"
Shicai: "You are probably right, but the fact is History is not written by people who run a backwards Nation like Sinkiang, it is written by Conquerors, and we right now aren't even a backwards Nation." Half the World doesn't recognize us!" "Today, a new Sinkiang shall be born!"
Polinov: "Thats great and all, but here are the Yearly cabinet recommendations you wanted."
screensave0nx5.png

Shicai: "Excellent, have the changes done immediately!"
Polinov: "Yes Sir!"
Shicai: "Viktor, I also asked for a copy of the map of Tibet"
Polinov: "Yes I have it here sir!"
screensave7fb1.png

Shicai: "For the love of god stop shouting."
Polinov: "Sorry Sir."
Shicai: "Thats all for now Viktor, now beat it"

Sheng wondered about his nations future. They probably wouldn't be independent much longer if they didn't act. He for a moment thought about people 50 years from now never having heard the name Sinkiang, and Shuddered. Today, the new Sinkiang would be born!

Ok Winterfox, I have 2 AAR's on the Guangxi Clique, one on Tibet, One on Shanxi, one on Mongolia, and I know there was one on Yunnan around here somewhere. Now all I need is a Xibel San Ma and my warlord AAR's collection will be complete. Good start, I am well aquainted with Sheng Shicai from Le Ran's AAR. Lets see what kind of gunslinger he really is. Good luck. ;)

looks interesting... but can't you just get to turkey by going through afghanistan and persia?

Comrade Brian said:
looks interesting... but can't you just get to turkey by going through afghanistan and persia?

Sure, but I figure he will eventually figure it out. They dont have very good maps in Sinkiang and they are probably sorely out of date. Maybe 500 years out of date since the ottomans bumped up agaist india back then. :D

Tibet seems to be everyone's favorite first victim these times, isn't it ? ;)

I remember that Afghanistan was too tough a nut to crack in 1937, but maybe in early 1936 they would be conquerable too ?

Grayghost: I urge you to do one, but wait for Dirty Commie to finish/give up.
ComradeBrian: The Tibetan Navy won't sink my Transports That I can Promise! :D
GrayGhost: Sinkiang doesn't have maps, they have Map of Joesph Stalins head from the Russians :wacko: .
Le Ran: Tibet just isn't lucky, as for Afghanistan, I'd rather rap things up elsewhere cough; Yunnan ;Cough before taking it on.
Myth: The Master finds it Interesting, Thank God! Sorry about the slight rip off in the title, lets consider it Series of AAR's?
The_Carbonater: Good, Thanks!

How come my AAR is the only warlord AAR without cores on all of China?! :wacko:

I hope you don't run out of generals.

I hope you don't run out of MP :D

Good luck. Also, to be a good Sheng Shikai you have to change your ideology every couple of years or so. I'd like to see that.

Earth's Savior said:
How come my AAR is the only warlord AAR without cores on all of China?! :wacko:

Never fear, someone will tell you how it's done. I am just learning myself how to do it after I take the territory. Alot of research into all the province ID's, and China has a buttload, will allow you to edit the file and add cores.

WinterFox said:
Grayghost: I urge you to do one, but wait for Dirty Commie to finish/give up.

I have one in the works that I am playtesting right now to work out some bugs and do some editing. Dont have alot of time for that, but I am getting there. The fact that I am a friggin perfectionest slows things down.

As for Dirty Commie Puke, I am sure he will be as succesful in his endeavors as you are. ;)

Last edited:
wonderful!

Sorry about the slight rip off in the title
nah, I don't mind. and don't call me master damnit. if you really feel the need to use some sort of honorific, go for general :p

Sheng Shicai waited in his office for the report from Armaments Minister Habullah Huesinov.
Shicai: "Good day Habullah."
Huesionov: "You too sir"
Shicai: "Why so cross?"
Huesinov: "Sir, I'm not sure we cn afford the Arming of the completly proffesional Infantry Division you wanted."
Shicai:"Then we'll need 3 Militia Divisions as reinforcements for the attack, along with that we'll need winter clothing, mountain Climbing tools, etc."
screensave4qp4.png

Huesinov:"Very well sir, but....
Shicai: "Yes?"
Huesinov: "Being on the Offensive in Tibet, is almost impossible, we may suffer large Casualties."
Shicai: "We will just have to anyway."

Huesinov: "That reminds me, here is a map of our claims."
screensave50uk3.png

Shicai: "Excellent, you are dismissed."

Sheng Shicai waited a while after in his Office thinking. He would lose many good men in Tibet, but it was necessary if Sinkiang would ever have a place in the History Books. Tibet's Mountainous Terrain was tough, and he still wan't sure if 6 Divisions would be enough. He would command the operation as the only General in Sinkiang who had experience commanding more than 3 Divisions. The Battle would be intense, the Reward High. 5 IC Points would mean a ton to Sinkiang. The Question was could they dislodge Tibet from its Terrain. Sheng went to bed thinking how many men would never leave those Mountains....