• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I changed mine to 30 year intervals and just hit infra 2 in feb 1387, then hit infra 3 the next month following? What gives? Im sure I only changed the values as described here, Infra 3 cost only 1 ducat?

Any ideas?
Can you post the first part of your file?

(I thought I'd asked this a few days ago; no wonder you didn't answer.)

Can you post the first part of your file?

(I thought I'd asked this a few days ago; no wonder you didn't answer.)

This is all I changed (Im pretty sure) the 30, 60 an 90 for tech 2, 3 and 4. Is it because of the 50 (on id one) then 30 (on id two)?

#Infra technologies

#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

technology = {
id = 0
average_years = 0 #1337
infra_efficiency = 0.15
}
technology = {
id = 1
average_years = 50 #1387
infra_efficiency = 0.17
#Effects
colonists = yes
}
technology = {
id = 2
average_years = 30 #1419
infra_efficiency = 0.20
#Effects
bailiff = yes
}
technology = {
id = 3
average_years = 60 #1425
infra_efficiency = 0.25
}
technology = {
id = 4
average_years = 90 #1450
infra_efficiency = 0.30
#Effects
luxury = yes
}
technology = {
id = 5
average_years = 158 #1495
infra_efficiency = 0.35
#Effects
refinery = yes

Last edited:
Yes, the average_years are all measured from the game start date, so having 30 following 50 is a problem.

Pls C-T,
upload a scenario for year 1337
I downloaded Your mod and I would play a nation
writing an AAR ...

I love this mod! I've been looking for a new map for EU2 for years, strange I didn't find this before.

One question though, why does Norway own Sweden in 1337? It should be the other way around.

I love this mod! I've been looking for a new map for EU2 for years, strange I didn't find this before.

One question though, why does Norway own Sweden in 1337? It should be the other way around.
Magnus Eriksson was king of Norway first, apparently. I guess that's what it's based on.

Right, so I gave the mod a try since I'm a little bit tired of AGCEEP, and while the map and such looked great, I was a bit put off by the events. I don't know if this is the norm, or if it's limited to Bavaria/Upper Bavaria, but almost all the territory-related 14th century events only ever seem to add cores. Even in an event that's about the reunification of Bavaria you only get cores, and then only on allies or countries you have great relations with. I see that Upper Bavaria's starting monarch is also the monarch of Brandenburg, the various "other" Bavarias and so on, yet they are not even vassals, and some of them aren't even allies. (Heck, there's not even any royal marriages to simulate the fact that they at least nominally have the same ruler) Considering he's the emperor from the start of the game, he is in an almost ridiculously weak position both economically, politically and militarily, and with little or no opportunities to expand without getting a lot of BB points and terrible relations with the rest of the empire. Cores are useless when you can't even afford to make any new soldiers.

Sorry for double posting, but I was wondering if anyone had experienced the same bug I am currently experiencing.

I am playing the Teutonic Order in the Hundred Years War scenario, and I haven't received a leader since the early 15th century. This is a problem because the Teutonic Knights have a lot of leaders all throughout the game, and it kind of ruins immersion when they won't activate. This also goes for leaders you get through events, such as the "Voyage of Olaf Svenson" which is supposed to give you an explorer for 140 gold. It activates, but I only lose gold, and there is no "wakeleader" command visible in the event choice in question. (Even though there are no problems with the event file itself) This seems to be a save-related problem, as the event works fine when I start a new game. Has anyone else experience a similar issue? If so, is there a way to fix it?

I have a question: WATKABOI for eu2 didnt have a protestant reformation event starting from the 1337 scenario, does it in ftg?

I have a question: WATKABOI for eu2 didnt have a protestant reformation event starting from the 1337 scenario, does it in ftg?

i do not understand the question - Since Plvs Vltra replaced WATKABOI, please explain what you would like

For 1.3b, I added a file named "shields_enhanced.txt" in \Mods\WATKABAOI\GFX\Map\Shields containing :
Code:
shields = {
	name = "Enhanced"
	dir = "enhanced"
	remark = "Based on EGUFSM templates by Birger"
}
It then loaded correctly with shields.