• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Andrei Gijgorev

Civilian
3 Badges
May 23, 2007
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • For The Glory
PSA: This version has be superseded by WATKABAOIFBAAAAAA v1.0 for FtG 1.3 beta 29 dec 13.

---

Get it here:
Mirror1 (mediafire.com)
Mirror2 (depositfiles.com)

Remove or rename your old WATKABAOI folder, then extract WATKABAOIv205.zip to your mods folder.

It is strongly advised to start a new game.

I take no credit for any part of this mod except bugfixes and adaptation to Ftg 1.3beta. I have been unable to contact the original author Cool-Toxic, and because of the large number of modified files I chose to repackage the whole mod as opposed to merely uploading a "fix" as I did for FtG 1.2, so I'm calling it v2.05. Hope he won't mind.

Changelog:
Code:
Updated defines.txt according to 1.3
Updated localisation files according to 1.3
Fixed missing countries in scenario lists
Fixed scenario province definitions
Fixed missing & misspelled regions/areas
Fixed CoTs with too many merchants
Fixed floating point tech levels
Fixed monarchs that had shock and fire values
Fixed monarch/leader ID duplicates
Fixed too long event texts
Fixed wrong AI file names
Fixed multiple instances of "action_a" in events
Fixed missing brackets and other syntax errors in events
Fixed dates with days > 29
Replaced "secedeprovince" with "cedeprovince" everywhere
Replaced harcoded "nothing" goods with new "empty" goods
Removed Kalmar Union event IDs from 1492 scenario history
Removed sea provinces from owned/controlled province lists
Removed colony names for sea provinces
Switched CNS revolt AI file to usa_1845_ai.txt since they can't revolt before 1860 anyway

Also made some smaller changes for easier debugging (capitalization, removed leading zeroes from IDs, made monarch/leader IDs in scenario files unique, etc) and fixed some funny stuff like "moveSAMe" which I assume was an artifact from a TIM->SAM "tag" replacement action...

No gameplay changes have been made; despite the large number of modified files version 2.05 is merely a collection of bugfixes to make WATKABAOI run smoothly under FtG 1.3beta.

Please post here or send me a PM if you can't get it from either mirror.

Edit: You'll also need this fix from VictorVVV if you want all the religion names to show up properly.

Last edited:
Get it here:
Mirror1 (mediafire.com)
Mirror2 (depositfiles.com)

Remove or rename your old WATKABAOI folder, then extract WATKABAOIv205.zip to your mods folder.

It is strongly advised to start a new game.

I take no credit for any part of this mod except bugfixes and adaptation to Ftg 1.3beta. I have been unable to contact the original author Cool-Toxic, and because of the large number of modified files I chose to repackage the whole mod as opposed to merely uploading a "fix" as I did for FtG 1.2, so I'm calling it v2.05. Hope he won't mind.

Changelog:
Code:
Updated defines.txt according to 1.3
Updated localisation files according to 1.3
Fixed missing countries in scenario lists
Fixed scenario province definitions
Fixed missing & misspelled regions/areas
Fixed CoTs with too many merchants
Fixed floating point tech levels
Fixed monarchs that had shock and fire values
Fixed monarch/leader ID duplicates
Fixed too long event texts
Fixed wrong AI file names
Fixed multiple instances of "action_a" in events
Fixed missing brackets and other syntax errors in events
Fixed dates with days > 29
Replaced "secedeprovince" with "cedeprovince" everywhere
Replaced harcoded "nothing" goods with new "empty" goods
Removed Kalmar Union event IDs from 1492 scenario history
Removed sea provinces from owned/controlled province lists
Removed colony names for sea provinces
Switched CNS revolt AI file to usa_1845_ai.txt since they can't revolt before 1860 anyway

Also made some smaller changes for easier debugging (capitalization, removed leading zeroes from IDs, made monarch/leader IDs in scenario files unique, etc) and fixed some funny stuff like "moveSAMe" which I assume was an artifact from a TIM->SAM "tag" replacement action...

No gameplay changes have been made; despite the large number of modified files version 2.05 is merely a collection of bugfixes to make WATKABAOI run smoothly under FtG 1.3beta.

Please post here or send me a PM if you can't get it from either mirror.

Is this your own project or part of PV ?

Unless PV is based on my Watkabaoi fix for FtG 1.2 this has nothing to do with PV. I wouldn't call it a project, though; it's more or less a byproduct of updating Jamie's Validator. There are no gameplay changes over 2.04 except where they couldn't be avoided, in case that wasn't clear.

Unless PV is based on my Watkabaoi fix for FtG 1.2 this has nothing to do with PV. I wouldn't call it a project, though; it's more or less a byproduct of updating Jamie's Validator. There are no gameplay changes over 2.04 except where they couldn't be avoided, in case that wasn't clear.
Could you share your updated Jamie's Validator ?

Thanks for the fix, VictorVVV; I didn't realize the vanilla religion labels had been changed. Still don't understand why anyone would do that.

As for the Validator, I may upload my modified files once I understand all the new commands; I haven't gotten the "where = continent/region/area" clause to work yet.

Oh I understand why you'd want to change the names, but the labels? Now that's just asking for trouble. Someone had to open a lot of files and do some smart regex replacing and that's always prone to error.

What I understand even less is why the obsolete labels weren't kept in the localisation files for mod compatibility, to prevent issues like these.