• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not the author of this mod - I just posted the link ;)

You could try the latest patch version posted in the forum there: (see post #9 for a working link) - with it I didn't encounter any problems, yet.

Last edited:
well, to have 99 diplomats, 99merchnats, and 99monks is nice, but...:wacko:
And as i understood, there is a bug with Corfu, no troops can acsess that island.
And i got several times crushes, because of some leader ids
But still, this mod is the best at the moment.

Really liked crazy Reconquista scenario :rofl:

I kept trying the 1792 scenario but it always crashes after a few years. Then I tested the 1492 one and the same thing happened. Does anybody else have this problem?

Thanks for posting anyhow!

This mod have always been extremely buggy to say the least, but also the one with the best map ever.

Watkabaoi 2.09 is a slightly more advanced version compared to v2.04. I haven't looked to closely at v2.09 but I found a huge amount of minor (and some major) bugs when I fixed v2.04; here's an old quote:
What has been fixed: Too much to list. A lot of ridiculous things like monarchs having "datecompleted" parameters, seaprovinces listed as cores (and elsewehere), a lot of misspelled areas and regions, a Japanese province on the European continent, too long event texts with illegal quotation marks, wrong AI file names, missing brackets (and other characters), a HUGE amount of multiple IDs, a landunit with "moveSAMe" instead of "movetime" (did someone replace all Timurid "tags"?), monarchs with shock and fire values, and other things best left unspoken. It's a miracle this mod ever worked on any FtG version.
I highly doubt all those bugs were fixed in cool-toxic's updated 2.09. So if you value stability over added features you might want to stick with 2.04.

I also made an all-in-one version for FTG 1.3beta which I called Watkabaoi 2.05 (since I didn't know cool-toxic had developed v2.09 in the meantime) which fixes even more bugs and is available in this thread. I don't think you can go wrong with that version, unless you really prefer FTG 1.2 over 1.3beta for some reason.

Make sure to also apply the fix uploaded by VictorVVV in that thread, though.

Edit: New version for the latest beta patch coming up, will be posted tomorrow.

Last edited:
Judging by the comments in this thread, the 2.09 changelog, and some random sampling, Cool-Toxic left a number of bugs in 2.09 that are fixed in my version. But hey, if you like the features added in 2.09 and the game runs fine for you, then by all means play Watkabaoi 2.09. From the very beginning my fixes were only ever meant for people who couldn't get Watkabaoi to run stable in FtG, so if stability isn't an issue then that's great.

Sure, that's great. I've just uploaded the Validator files for the latest beta here; WATKABAOIFBAAAAAA is error-free at the "all errors" level.

Remember to tick the "Hide Vanilla Errors" checkbox when validating Watkabaoi.

Reactions:
Nevertheless: I'll try to see if I manage to apply your 2.04 fixes to the 2.09 version ;)
Had any success? Or waiting for the final 1.3 patch?

Played a couple of decades as Lithuania from 1337. Overall it looks well, and I have a couple of remarks
1. Is attrition supposed to be so insane early on? I see that reaching army tech 2 lowers attrition by 50%, any reason for such a set-up?
2. Tech costs, apparently Lithuania can(at max funding) reach tech 2 by 1400. Looking at the files, seems like pagans have a large malus towards tech research speed.
3. Maybe change Lithuanian religion to Romuva and make it more in line with European standards? There are already tons more religions, so one more shouldn't be a problem. You can even use the CK2 symbol for Romuva.