• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(51214)

Captain
Dec 1, 2005
Ok so I used the WATK -> Victoria edit for EU2 to Vic.

Everything was working fine, game loaded up. But then the game crashed a few games later.

Then I looked at the map and I noticed some of the problems. Some of the provinces have no pops and some of the countries (or atleast my country, Germany) did not have a ruling party.

Does anyone know why this occured and if there is any other way to fix it besides editing the save file (which I would rather not do).

Nm the problem was that for some reason my germany party file was deleted. It works fine now =).

cool-toxic, I didn't understand all of what you said. Are the files you posted complete or not? If they are, this thread may need to be stickied. :)

Nope it seems that all WatK provinces above 1615 is not present in the cultures.txt file which is used to make the POPs. That's why people get alot of provinces without any POPs because if the province isn't define in this file it will not calculate correct and is skipped.

I did not correct the files. But I noticed this while making the convertor work with WATKABAOI. :) Which will have all provinces defined. :)

Okay, then maybe you could post it in the WATK thread and see if someone else will fill it out. I don't have WATK myself.

Necromancy powah!

Anyway, did anyone took care of our POP missing problem? Or do I have to do it myself and then post a link for everyone else?