• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
so any updates yet?:)

I'm done with the events, leaders and monarchs and i'm now testing them and rebalance things if i think they are too much for a country. Right now is the Teutonic Order a real beast that not only survives, they fulfill their old mission very very very good. :D One of my construction sites. This testing is pretty boring but i don't want to present unbalanced things. This plus moving into a new flat in the next days ... it don't take as much time as the AGCEEP map but i still need some time.

Here is a teaser: The HRE at start in 1337

While i'm stil testing, cool-toxic is updating (with me) the HRE-area because of the new possibilities of FTG. The latest proposal is this.

The partitions and unifications of Brunswick-Lüneburg, Pomerania, Bavaria, Saxony, Württemberg, Hesse and the Palatinate can now be made historically. The south-western area is full of imperial free cities and Baden and Württemberg are small as they were most of the time.

Right now, i made 65 new countries in my mind but i'm sure there will be more :D

Ansbach
Bayern-Ingolstadt
Bayern-Landshut
Bayern-München
Bayern-Straubing
Bayreuth
Biberach
Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel
Calenburg
Franken
Frankfurt
Freiburg
Görlitz
Göttingen
Grubenhagen
Halberstadt
Hessen-Darmstadt
Hessen-Kassel
Hessen-Marburg
Hoya
Jülich
Konstanz
Lippe
Lüneburg-Celle
Mark
Oberbayern
Ortenau
Osnabrück
Paderborn
Pfalz-Zweibrücken
Pommern-Barth
Pommern-Demmin
Pommern-Stettin
Pommern-Stolp
Pommern-Wolgast
Ravensburg
Rottweil
Rügen
Sachsen-Lauenburg
Speyer
Tecklenburg
Ulm
Waldeck
Werl-Arnsberg
Wertheim
Worms
Württemberg-Stuttgart
Württemberg-Urach
Meissen
Sachsen-Wittenberg
Nordhausen
Mansfeld
Jena-Lobeda
Henneberg
Merseburg
Ernestine Saxony (1485-1572)

#Early Ernestine Countries: 1572-1826
Sachsen-Weimar
Sachsen-Coburg-Eisenach
#Late Ernestine Countries: 1826-1918
Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach
Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha
#Ernestine "Revolters":
Sachsen-Jena
Sachsen-Gotha

#Albertine Countries:
Sachsen-Zeitz
#Albertine "Revolters":
Landsberg
Vogtland

Last edited:
Far too many provinces for mine. FTG will still only have a limit of 2020 provinces, how do you justify using so many on Germany alone when there's the whole world to consider?

There are hundreds of countries within the HRE but only a handful in Africa and the Americas. Exploration and colonisation is nice and good but there is too much land that is literally wasted because it is never colonized, neither by the AI nor the player.

Last edited:
There are hundreds of countries within the HRE but only a handful in Africa and the Americas.

But there are consequences for having so many provinces in one spot. All those little countries will end up being consumed by a major power like Austria and then that nation will be heaps stronger than France and co. I especially think that such changes should not be made to WATKABAOI as this mod prides itself on its having less PTI and featuring more of the world than others. By focusing back on Europe you change all that this mod was about. I would be more agreeable if such changes were made to a map that only included the Old World like MWATK.

But there are consequences for having so many provinces in one spot. All those little countries will end up being consumed by a major power like Austria and then that nation will be heaps stronger than France and co.

This can be prevent by events and this works good judging from my experiences from my smaller update.

That amount for HRE is still too many. I would like to only add those really important. I would like to redo Bavaria, Saxony and Hannover and furthermore Foix and the area surrounding it as well. But The Swert has a good point about Austria/France/Prussia.
I would like to go around and check where we can add nations, but not that much provinces, as we do not have that many free provinces. Maybe 20 or so at max.

For example..., something...
id-Europe.jpg

All those little countries will end up being consumed by a major power like Austria and then that nation will be heaps stronger than France and co. I especially think that such changes should not be made to WATKABAOI as this mod prides itself on its having less PTI and featuring more of the world than others. By focusing back on Europe you change all that this mod was about. I would be more agreeable if such changes were made to a map that only included the Old World like MWATK.

-sometimes true but also gives good chances to see extra blobs:)
- true, after all "watkbaoi" was an AFRICAN expansion and NOT an european one(i really enjoyed tough earlly wars between african pagans:) )

Bleh, instead of germany i wish you guys could place some extra provinces in holand/portugal. :p

But i am afraid the province limit thingy has already reached its limit, as cool-toxic once told me i believe.

Oh by the way, i am quite ashamed for not having given you the events and extra stuff i promised that i would give to you cool-toxic (in regards to the Il-khanate, its collapse and the timurids), but i really havent gotten time in the past. Would you still accept them if i were to give them to you? I believe i can finish them in this following week since i have nothing to do at all.

Bleh, instead of germany i wish you guys could place some extra provinces in holand/portugal. :p

But i am afraid the province limit thingy has already reached its limit, as cool-toxic once told me i believe.

Oh by the way, i am quite ashamed for not having given you the events and extra stuff i promised that i would give to you cool-toxic (in regards to the Il-khanate, its collapse and the timurids), but i really havent gotten time in the past. Would you still accept them if i were to give them to you? I believe i can finish them in this following week since i have nothing to do at all.

Chefkoch made a proposal for all of Europe including adding lots of provinces for Portugal and some for the Netherlands.

I am afraid that I know this only too well. I had some other projects which I started, but never finished.. Of course your addition would still be more than welcome. :)

Indeed? That would be good to see.

Also, cool-toxic, i remember seeing in your mod once some cool, white coat french troops for LT 31-LT 51 (level 3) troops. Do you also got some sort of white coat french troops for LT 11-LT 31 (level 2) troops?

Indeed? That would be good to see.

Also, cool-toxic, i remember seeing in your mod once some cool, white coat french troops for LT 31-LT 51 (level 3) troops. Do you also got some sort of white coat french troops for LT 11-LT 31 (level 2) troops?

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/1906/g4xpg5zl_png.htm

No, but I could make some. Maybe I'll do a lot of colors so there are more different uniforms for the nations in Europe this would be for FTG. :)

Looks awesome, imo. Would be great if you guys could make it like that. Although i must say that certain areas like Saxony got too many provinces.

But please do remember to increase portuguese/dutch territory, even if by 2-3 miserable provinces. Multiplayer would apreciate it. ;)

While i'm stil testing, cool-toxic is updating (with me) the HRE-area because of the new possibilities of FTG.
Sounds like I was ignored in the FTG forum so I will re-post here. Yoda did confirm to me by PM that the map structure will be left unchanged in FTG, at least in its first versions. So sadly the idgrid limit will still be there.