• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

cool-toxic

Alexander
25 Badges
Jun 25, 2004
www.eu2ftg.com
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Magicka 2
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • For The Glory
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
Watkabaoi

World According To Kasperus African Beta Age Of Imperalism v1.82
1337-1914

Code:
This is a mod started as a further working on WATK with permission from Kasperus, it contained edits of Africa, 
but now there's changes to Africa, South America, North America and Europe.
Then i got permission from Hive to incorporate his AOI in, so i converted all the events from AOI and made alot new ones, 
as for now you can play from 1337, 1419, 1492 and 1792. :) 

The 1492 scenario was done by FAL but i made alot of edits so it fits WATKABAOI.
The 1419 scenario is from one of the earlier versions of WATKAB, that was a modified WATK scenario. It is now fully up to date.
The 1792 scenario was done by Tem_Probe and then Prinz Wilhelm and a bit me fixed it for this mod.

WATKABAOI 1.82

CKIP to EU2 WATKABAOI

Multiplayer add-on made by Nelson and hosted by Martmol

Before you install this mod please make sure you do not install it over an older version. This will cause errors.

Install the WATKABAOI into your EU2 directory, and then run the file called EU2UnlimitedPatch.exe if you do not have the Unlimited Time Patch installed.
If you do not got KaRei's ModLauncher then download it from this thread.

IMPORTANT: FOR MOD TO RUN PROPERLY DO USE A CLEAN EU2 VERSION 1.09 IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 1.09 - PATCH AND MAKE SURE YOUR EU2 IS VANILLA/CLEAN, IT IS OKAY TO HAVE MODS IN OTHER MODDIRS, BUT DO NOT EDIT THE ORIGINAL GAME FILES.

Thanks to Kasperus, Hive, Tem_probe, Kaigon, Mad King James, Yoda Master, Prinz Wilhelm, Elio, Mario, nightmorphis, blaatschaap, Simon-1979, Chefkoch and Underhand for their help with this mod.[/URL]

Last edited:
I really like WATKABAOI since it allows you to see entire Africa, and that's something I like, since I hate PTI :D

great work Alex :)

Last edited:
Screenshots

North America

England and France doing great in NA. Spain also doing good in MA and California. :) Netherlands has a colony on Bermuda and also one on the East Coast.

South America

Spain and Portugal doing good, however as you can see Inca is still alive and expanding... Inca were absent from the battle list in Spain's AI for 1521-1713 that has been fixed. ;)

Africa

Also England is doing good in Africa and Portugal aswell. :) However some things could be tweaked as you might notice.

South East Asia

Here we can see Netherlands doing great in South East Asia. They were created September 1, 1568.

Muscovy

Now as you can see Muscovy didn't manage to union Russia because they picked the option b in becoming the Russian Empire thus turning it down. However they have managed to build up their colonial empire anyway due to Ai switches for all Russian Grand Duchies.

Last edited:
All the other stuff

Id map.

Culture map.

The CK to EU2 WATKABAOI v1.1 is out! you can get it here.

If anybody that will convert a CK game to WATKABAOI and uses tools like ck-purge that removes dead people then you'll need to save it in CK and then don't use tools like ck-purge before you use the converter.

Additionally you can download this map of the CK provinces, it shows how the CK provinces will be converted to EU2 provinces.
Download it here.

NOTE: It only works with CK 1.05 IP2 and EU2 1.09 WATKABAOI.

It would be good to have EGUFSM on your Vanilla so it matches the graphic of this mod:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151247

Also you should think of downloading YodaMaster's citysets:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210513

Last edited:
cool-toxic said:
The first post has been updated and now contains a link to download the map/mod.:)

Finnally people can share from your great mod, alex! :)

You should show people the new provinces in Europe too ;) . Swedes are going to enjoy themselves! :rofl:

-Prinzy

Just to ask a few dumb questions since I'm only now finding this thread:

I realize you made some minor changes to the WATK map. Did you change any of the game files for the GC? (Events, etc.) How stable do you consider the GC at this point?

Also, I noticed you're trying to bring AOI into it. How's that coming?

Well i changed the GC files so the new provinces now is owned by the historical nations. The GC is very stable i haven't encountered a CTD yet with WATKAB and i play it alot:)

I haven't heard from Hive about permission, but West Europe is done, i got a map of the borders for 1337 scenario, but i got some problems with Wales and Dauphine..
As you can see here:
http://www.denniz.dk/EU2/WATKAB_1337.jpg

Also i have alot of other things to do so it's not going so fast...

Last edited:
Elio Vasa said:
I'm sincerely tired about CTDs by map due to Novgorod fleets.
WATKmp by FAL has the same behaviour.

Did you try to make all northern provinces inland ones?

I've never spotted this CtD in my mod on the same map, this might be due to disabling all ports there.