Water in land... [due to unsupported Intel video hardware]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, a dxdiag-file is much better! And a "ticket" is a "support ticket". You can find a link in my signature. :)

As requested.

Thank you.

Attachments

• DxDiag123.txt
    89,2 KB · Views: 13
Sure thing, but i'm almost certain i can run the game, although my system isn't the greatest.

Appreciate your response and i hope i can hear back from you soon as to what you think.
You only have an Intel video system, which is not supported hardware I'm afraid. The published requirement is:
  • Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 460 or AMD® Radeon™ HD 6970
Sorry about that!

Here are my specs (I think? Also no clue what you mean by "ticket")
Same, you have Intel video which is not supported.
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

Ticket means paradox.zendesk.com . But no need int his case, we cannot help.

Re the Intel 4000 any help coming? Seems to be a problem for an awful lot of people.
Help in the sense of changing the game so it runs on unsupported hardware? I don't know for sure but I very much doubt it - that's rather the point of setting minimum hardware requirements!

Help in the sense of changing the game so it runs on unsupported hardware? I don't know for sure but I very much doubt it - that's rather the point of setting minimum hardware requirements!

What about the stuttering/lag issue? As I can choose two different graphic settings in my game settings & one results in tiles & a little lag & the other only results in extreme lag.

Thanks, if not I’ll know I can request a refund.

"Help in the sense of changing the game so it runs on unsupported hardware? I don't know for sure but I very much doubt it - that's rather the point of setting minimum hardware requirements"

I don't have the game Dick. And judging by the comments on these forums, I won't be getting it. No need to be an ***hole.

Pretty disheartened by what I'm reading here. If there isn't even going to be an effort made to fix this issue I'm not sure why I shouldn't just refund now. This game has been a huge disappointment from the rollout to the response to the game's failure. I'm just supposed to twist in the wind because I have an Intel 4000? I don't really feel like this company cares about it's fans/customers despite what they tell us. Not trying to be excessively negative this is just really sad to watch happen.

"Help in the sense of changing the game so it runs on unsupported hardware? I don't know for sure but I very much doubt it - that's rather the point of setting minimum hardware requirements"

I don't have the game Dick. And judging by the comments on these forums, I won't be getting it. No need to be an ***hole.
Sorry to have upset you, but it was a genuine question as to what exactly he meant by "any help coming?". He might have been hoping for a tech-support sort of workaround, maybe some graphics settings or something.

Pretty disheartened by what I'm reading here. If there isn't even going to be an effort made to fix this issue I'm not sure why I shouldn't just refund now. This game has been a huge disappointment from the rollout to the response to the game's failure. I'm just supposed to twist in the wind because I have an Intel 4000? I don't really feel like this company cares about it's fans/customers despite what they tell us. Not trying to be excessively negative this is just really sad to watch happen.
Well, again, I'm a little surprised by this sort of reaction ... just to be clear: your expectation is that Paradox will fix problems caused by hardware being below the game's published minimum requirements? I can pass that on if so.

If Paradox hires guys like AndrewT to provide support, I have to say I'm reluctant to spend any further money on Paradox games. Not being a snide jerk to customers experiencing issues with your products is the bare minimum of customer service.

If Paradox hires guys like AndrewT to provide support, I have to say I'm reluctant to spend any further money on Paradox games. Not being a snide jerk to customers experiencing issues with your products is the bare minimum of customer service.
As I said above, it was a genuine question as to what exactly he meant by "any help coming?". He might have been hoping for a tech-support sort of workaround, maybe some graphics settings or something.

No attitude or snideness from here, I assure you.

Any update on this issue for the next patch
We have no indication that the devs will address a problem that only occurs on unsupported hardware, I'm afraid.