• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RhapsodyYT

Recruit
Aug 5, 2020
I purchased Prison Architect on the Xbox 360, as well as it's DLC, but sold the console during Christmas to get the Xbox One. Now I don't know about you, but charging somebody money for something they already own is quite unfair. As such, I request that I be given access to the Xbox One edition, as well as the DLC I previously bought, because I'm not shelling out more money on something I already own. I hope this finds you well, Paradox. I can provide my Microsoft username and email if needed via my profile's linked address.

I don't know anything about the Xbox world so let me see if I understand you correctly: you owned the Introversion edition of PA on Xbox 360, but sold that machine and bought an Xbox one instead. You've discovered that Paradox/DoubleEleven only have this game for the One, not the 360, and you cannot update your Introversion copy to the Paradox one for the One.

Is that right?

If so this is the first case I've seen of this, which surprises me. I suggest you get an official response from Paradox by lodging a support ticket at paradox.zendesk.com

Screenshot_20200806-020948.jpeg
Screenshot_20200806-020733.jpeg