• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ProzacElf

Private
Nov 17, 2009
Hi all, long time lurker, just recently signed up....

Been playing the Super AI Bundle MOD on a Dell Dimension 2400 ( 256K RAM, integrated graphics card, 60 MB HD....would do better if i could, but i inherited this and only upgraded the monitor so far).

Anyway, I hit Sep. '49 and the US/USSR partitioned East/West Germany, and East Germany is Czechoslovakia, and West Germany is Denmark. Has anyone else seen this? It would be fine aside from the Allies having 2 Denmarks....

I actually had a job testing games, so I would suspect that either the appropriate assets were never added in (flags, country names, ministers, etc.), or that I may have too many countries in play, and it's overriding the code to add them in.

There are certainly many more possibilities, but those are the two that come to mind.

I have never attempted to mod HOI, but it is one of my favorite pastimes, and I have been spending a lot of time on the SAB mod lately....any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Oops

Sorry.

Forgot to mention that I was using the Kuo'Min'Tang (Nationalist China), and had annexed Japan, Inner Mongolia, Mongolia, Tibet, and portions of the USSR and Sinkiang prior to this "bug."

From what I know it's not overwriting anything, because that just crashes things. So you've not gotten the correct assets assigned.

But I'm afraid that you'll have to learn how to read the event files and see what they refer to, and see if you can understand anything.

But I'll see if I can get some attention to this thread for you ;)

It's been a while but if I remember well, those events where unfinished/bugged by that time so that might be the cause.

Thanks guys.

It's not a major issue--I can certainly work around it. I just wanted to make sure it was known. I saw much more crippling bugs pass submission on Saints Row 2, for example :)

I'll check out the event files and the various references scattered around and see if I can fix it on my own.

Don't worry about it. Only things your computer specs normally can affect in a Paradox game is crashes or graphics.

As for things known - the only active HoI1 mod is C.O.R.E.
All other mods are in a state of permanent hiatus and are as such unlikely to get fixed. (Although if you want to start up work on this mod there could be two active mods.. ;))

Luxor: Thank you for dropping by to explain :)

I had a feeling CORE was the only mod seeing any work done to it. :)

I appreciate the quick response however. I have a lot more time on my hands lately, so maybe I will see if I can't update the SAB mod for this....