- Nov 30, 2013
That seemed to have worked. Thanks!Can you not use the function(fn) key+f12? thats how I have to take all my screenshots with my laptop.
Also, really enjoy the ARR, even though I've barely played HOI and don't understand the finer points of the mechanics (or the less fine points for that matter) it's still engaging.
Okay, details of the map:
1. Yes I control all of French Africa. I got it when I was forced into annexing Vichy, and due to lack of cores (any cores) I can't release it as the myriad of nations that currently make that territory up, or give it back to France. So Swedish Africa is a thing in this timeline
2. That little lighter blue bit in Swedish Africa is the American enclave where they pushed through Vichy territory during that short-lived war. At least ten+ divisions (that I can see on the border) are just sitting there.
3. France still has real problems with rebels.
4. Madagascar, Tunis, Algeria, and Morocco were all released since Sweden doesn't have real colonial ambitions (I really would ditch Swedish Africa if I could). They're not much use in a war (Madagascar doesn't even have an army), but at least its less territory for me to police.
5. Turkey and Hungary on on their last legs, while Romania has already been 'liberated' by the Red Tide. Japan is holding on in Siberia, but that's only going to last as long as it takes the Americans to get their war machine rolling.
6. North/South America haven't seen any change.
7. Independent Iceland.
8. All of the New Swedish Empire has been released with the exception of Germany/Austria. I'm still debating if Austria will remain part of Germany (all three Germanies (Third Reich, Federal Republic, Democratic Republic) have cores on Austria. In any case, I'm holding onto Germany/Greater Germany for some time (at least until I hit Major Power status, for the sweet, sweet Leadership). Probably longer to represent reconstruction/making sure there aren't lingering Nazi's in power (IRL West/East Germany weren't formed until '49 after all).
9. The former Yugoslav territory currently is: Slovenia (only Yugoslavia had cores on the territory), Greater Croatia (will be explained in update), Montenegro (same issue as Slovenia) and Serbia.
If there are any other questions, I'll answer as best I can without spoiling things before I update again (either later tonight or tomorrow).