• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
would it be possible to get a pdf of the list of units in the game supplying cost, health, movement, attack type/strength, and inheirent perks (such as Rogue's poison use)

Is there gonna be a printable tech tree for Elves?

Im working on it as we speak. Plus I will be adding corrections from the above posts to the previous trees as well. Hopefully sometime this weekend. IF I can get far enough in my Elves game tonight! :)

I really appreciate the work that went into making those schemas. It made the game infinitely more enjoyable as I was starting out and learning the game. They also helped expose the underlying complexity of the game, which was arguably lost to me at first.

Thx. Hope you all get what you need from them.

The bank says 75% but I thought it was 50%, all banks were changed to that in one of the recent patches.
Thx again. Ive changed these and added a other few corrections for the original 3 races. They are now all available in the updated & polished versions.

Printer versions and updated resource & merc sheets will be updated over the course of the week so make sure you check back.

Watch out for invisible, levitating ogres champions!!!

These will be very helpful, especially for the Elves. Seeing it laid out graphically makes it easier to assimilate the information.

Another patch change to note- Harbors for all the races now add +50% Gold income as opposed to +2 gold. I think that change was made in 1.2 and the Elves continued it. I didn't see the Sky Gillion on the chart- isn't it the top tier Flying Ship for the Elves? I don't recall what building unlocks it offhand unfortunately, and I can't check the game at the moment. I think it's the School of Alchemy.

Also, I was confused why the Taishar Firsts are listed on their building as opposed to the Training Grounds- they can only be trained once that structure is built I believe.

Regarding the Undead, the Bat Fort also adds some gold income in addition to -1 Food upkeep. Again, can't check for precise numbers at the moment.

Last edited:
These will be very helpful, especially for the Elves. Seeing it laid out graphically makes it easier to assimilate the information.

Another patch change to note- Harbors for all the races now add +50% Gold income as opposed to +2 gold. I think that change was made in 1.2 and the Elves continued it. I didn't see the Sky Gillion on the chart- isn't it the top tier Flying Ship for the Elves? I don't recall what building unlocks it offhand unfortunately, and I can't check the game at the moment. I think it's the School of Alchemy.

Also, I was confused why the Taishar Firsts are listed on their building as opposed to the Training Grounds- they can only be trained once that structure is built I believe.

Regarding the Undead, the Bat Fort also adds some gold income in addition to -1 Food upkeep. Again, can't check for precise numbers at the moment.

Looking at the new cool elf chart, I see only one type of flying forteress (accademy of flight), I seem to recall from my last game that I got an upgradred version. Etienne

Thx guys for the quick feedback.

Harbor -> 50% for Elves, Humans & Monsters.
Bat Fort -> +1gold for Undead.
Sky Gillion added to Elves at Sch. of Alchemy

Couldnt verify that Taishar Firsts are built when the TG is built. (No time). But moved it there anyways.

Thanks again for helping get these right!

If you hadnt noticed Koatl additions have their own sheet too now.

Ill update Merc & Resources over the course of the week then produce print out versions once everything is all ticky-boo!